Senior Cadet Retirements...

ops

Well... another year has passed by. 14 Senior Cadets, myself included, will be leaving the unit we have called home for the past four years- Dunedin High School NJROTC. On our way out for the last time, we rang the bell.

I would like to thank all of the cadets for their hard work and dedication this year and let them know that we tried our hardest to make this unit the best we could. Congrats on the Unit Achievement Ribbon.

Thank you for the opporunity to be a part of such a great unit.

CLTJG Mathew Eberius
Former Operations Officer
2004-2005 Dunedin HS NJROTC

If you want to call it a "retirement," then I will "resign my commission" as well. :D

Four years in the JR Tucker MCJROTC were awesome and they helped make a man out of me. The class of 05 includes:

Capt. Cameron Bendall, CO, official wearer of the golf shorts
1Lt. Jimmy Jones, XO, official shin kicker-the-shit-out-of-er
1st Sgt. Michelle King("cadet chick" on the forums), "Top" :D, the official "really hot suntanned little blonde babe"
GySgt. Matt Dobbs, Gunny/ Armorer, Color Guard Commander, official butt lover
2Lt. Eric Snyderman, 1st Platoon Commander, official cool nerd
2Lt. Chris Rickman(me), 2nd Platoon Commander, Drill Team Commander, official wise ass/ assistant butt lover
2Lt. Joe Bartol, 3rd Platoon Commander, Rifle Team Commander, official fat kid that we all made fun of :D
SSgt. Brian Behm, Company S4(Armorer's Assistant), official company dumbass for the 05 year

I had some senior staff graduate as well...here are the most senior.

Cadet Lieutenant Commander Sarah Jameson, XO
Cadet Lieutenant Brian King, Honor Guard Commander, Armorer
Cadet Ensign Keith Brickner, Drill Team Commander, Asst. Armorer
Cadet Master Chief Petty Officer Krista Faulkner, Command Master Chief
Cadet Senior Chief Petty Officers David Marks, John Davis, and Emily Metterson, Training Chiefs and Wiseacres :lol: .

Well in CAP you can stay until 21. However some still choose to stick around after as seniors. Cadet Major Mike Marzano Turned 21 on the 21st of August 2005. He now legally is a 1st Lt of the CAP Senior Program

Back