Senator Kerry/President Bush will this divide the US?

Can this divide the United States of America in to a modern?

• Bull Run/Manassas Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bull Run/Manassas No!

• Bull Run/Manassas LOL!

• Total voters

Doc.S

Some analysts over here talked about the U.S in the morning news. There was one man for senator Kerry and one for President Bush. It sounded on the analyst for senator Kerry as if the whole U.S is divided in this election. That ugly events may occur (tonight here in sweden) or this morning in the U.S because of this, regardless on who wins the election. This will not develop in to a modern Bull Run or Manassas depending if you are southern or northern citizen will it? :shock: :lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Its a matter of understanding America and Americans. I feel fairly qualified to add this bit of wisdom for you. America remains united. We have this tendency of some of us getting really weird come election year. After the election, people gradually calm down and relax and in almost every single case, we go back to all being Americans and loving our country. If Kerry wins, expect to hear Republicans speak very unfavorably of him a good bit. If Bush wins, you can expect some bizarre stupidity from some tiny quarters of the Democratic Party, but a general grudging acceptance on the whole. (There a stronger tradition in the extreme elements of the Democrats for being really weird about protesting every aspect of a standing Republican President.)

Its best thought of as a family that gets into very loud arguments over stuff, yet at the end of the day they stick together and nothing on this earth can tear them appart.

godofthunder9010 said:
Its a matter of understanding America and Americans. I feel fairly qualified to add this bit of wisdom for you. America remains united. We have this tendency of some of us getting really weird come election year. After the election, people gradually calm down and relax and in almost every single case, we go back to all being Americans and loving our country. If Kerry wins, expect to hear Republicans speak very unfavorably of him a good bit. If Bush wins, you can expect some bizarre stupidity from some tiny quarters of the Democratic Party, but a general grudging acceptance on the whole. (There a stronger tradition in the extreme elements of the Democrats for being really weird about protesting every aspect of a standing Republican President.)

Its best thought of as a family that gets into very loud arguments over stuff, yet at the end of the day they stick together and nothing on this earth can tear them appart.

dude that touched my heart (seriously) well said.

another thing is...
i just started voting this year. (i know i take it for granted and that is why i started voting... and seeing my parents vote no matter who they voted for when it came down to it they were glad whoever won did in fact win.
I.E. both of my parents voted for gore... however on Sept 11 both of them thanked God aloud that President Bush was elected. i am not trying to argue which was better i am just saying that no matter who wins the american public is more than capable in selecting someone that qualifies to lead the US. at least so far so good.

Back