Semper Fidelis - Marines Corps

istealfreefood

Has anyone played the game Semper Fidelis - Marine Corps? I'm thinking of buying it and want to know if it is good or not.

how realistic is it? I mean is it like Americas ARmy where you actually go through training to qualify for something? and is it as realistic , say as "Red Orchestra"?

Oh and can you show us a link to the game? ^_^ I tried finding it in gamespot but didnt find anything :?

Thanks....

From what I gathered this game is more less a make over of Soldner... Soldner was a rushed product and came out extremely buggy, the dev team even get into a inter office war and a bunch of people left... Then a few people kept the game a live re did it and released it as Marine Corps... So it is a 2 year old game, I suggest if this is your first online war FPS to not purchase...

You would be much happier and better off getting Half-Life 2 or Battlefield 2... Battlefield Vietnam isnt bad either...If this isnt your first Online FPS check out the orginal Half-Life Platnium Collection Box set (includes Counter-Strike, Opposing Force, Team Fortress, and Blue Shift) this is a must have to any collection ;)

If you are looking for the Marine genre you might want to check out Full Spectrum Warrior not your typical FPS but I had fun with it, I have yet to try the add on Ten Hammers...

Out of all I listed Half-Life 2 with Counter-Strike: Source has the best eye candy graphics followed by BF2...

Hope that helps ;)

I have BF2 and teh Half-Life pack. i still need to get Half-Life 2 though. thanks. i will try Full Spectrum Warrior sometime.

That one may be hard to find servers for....

You shouldnt have trouble finding ones for Half-Life CS and Team Fortress

Back