Self introduction

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is CW3 Timothy Denner, I am a member of the Joint Military Cadets of America. We are a military youth organization chartered through the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) youth explorer program. Headquartered in Hawley MN, we are compromised of Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine cadet units around the United States.

We are looking for members to bolster our ranks by adding both new cadets and new adult leaders, those that join us now have am opportunity to help shape the direction and image of our program.

As a program we offer the following:

Boot camp/recruit training for new cadets

Annual training to include advanced training in subjects like NCO academy, BNCOCC, ANCOCC, SGMA, Troupe leaders choose, and many others.

Local unit trainings to include land navigation, swim qualifications, marksmanship, aviation, and many other types of training.

There are new units forming up all over the country, there is also opportunities to form your own local unit. For information please refer to the following website:

www.militarycadet.us

We are looking for the best, are you the one we are looking for?

You know, I sat there introducing myself and then focused on my current organization I forgot to actually tell you about myself.

I spent 13 years as a medic (68W) in the U.S. Army. When I got out I was a SSG. I was stationed all over the world, my favorite of which was Camp Casey, Korea, from 2003 -2007. In 2007 while deployed with 2/7 Cav to Kandahar I was injured in operations with insurgents. I spent about a year afterwards getting rehabilitated and then was med boarded out. I do hope to get more people into our organization though.

Back