Seeking some advice.

THE LYING, CHEATING, SEE-YOU-NEXT-TUESDAY TW*T!

She just sent me a text: "I'm not pregnant, nor am I engaged."

He can take a feckin' hike.

THE LYING, CHEATING, SEE-YOU-NEXT-TUESDAY TW*T!

She just sent me a text: "I'm not pregnant, nor am I engaged."

He can take a feckin' hike.

Man up and take it brother, your actions will be your comfort.

But be carful, make sure she'll appreciate and value you and not haul you into a overly dramatic delima.

I like Freya's *bullet* idea........ just sayin
57.gif

And apparently, she told him to say that so that I would leave her alone.

FFS. :( Wimens...

Yes, that's wimens for you. :roll:

Can't live them and can't live without them (someone has to do the shopping, washing, ironing and cooking! ;))

Winter's coming. Six feet of snow will soon have befallen the area. Disposal won't be a problem. ;)

Winter's coming. Six feet of snow will soon have befallen the area. Disposal won't be a problem. ;)

You're clearly a novice at disposing of bodies! Those sorts of conditions will just freeze the body. You might as well just store it in your freezer and wait for that inevitable knock on the door. ;)

Well hawky, from what I can gather someone who is conniving and full of lies is probably beneath you. Not in the way that Col. Frogman might ponder, either. ;)

Well, I'm coming in a bit late since life has had me by my toes... BUT... having read through everything, and yes, your supposed 'friend' is a lying POS, however... do you really want to get involved romantically with a girl who'd go for a guy like that?

Just saying. You're a good guy Hawky! I'll bet there's a girl out there who'll likely be way more appreciative of someone as awesome as you :)

My 2 cents for what it's worth...

Well, I'm coming in a bit late since life has had me by my toes... BUT... having read through everything, and yes, your supposed 'friend' is a lying POS, however... do you really want to get involved romantically with a girl who'd go for a guy like that?

Just saying. You're a good guy Hawky! I'll bet there's a girl out there who'll likely be way more appreciative of someone as awesome as you :)

My 2 cents for what it's worth...

This type of common sense is not welcome on this forum! :p ;)

hawky.......... I have noticed that you have *liked* several of these responces to your original inquiry...... so, why is it that you still have a hard-on in the middle of your forehead for this woman? Or might it be you are in love with love? You have been given some good advise, some on the crude side of the fence but all tell you to RUN!!! ------- what part of that do you not understand?

Oh but I have run. She told me to "leave her alone." So, feck it. Movin' on...

Sorry to not have updated you all on it. As far as I'm concerned, unfortunately so, we are finished.

Oh but I have run. She told me to "leave her alone." So, feck it. Movin' on...

Sorry to not have updated you all on it. As far as I'm concerned, unfortunately so, we are finished.

Good man! :rock:

Plenty of other less mental wimens out there. ;)

I'll bet you a tenner that she makes contact within 1 month though.

Back