Seeking for IDF History movie

jackau

Hey all!

I am new here.

I am seeking some kind of movie of Israeli defense force history or Israel's war history. I am in a middle of some essay writing on Israel and Israeli army.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Wars of Israel - Doko Media Ltd

Failing that, try typing 'Israeli Defense Force history movie' in Google or Yahoo. Good luck with the essay.

No mate, just had a look around the net and this one looked like what you were after.

You could possibly download them for free on something like ARES or LimeWire

u can try asking awway your questtionns ere,there aer ffew israeli guys who can help u with thhose things,wars military and the IDF history the Hagana the Palmah and all the otheers...we are here for you:p

there are quite a few very good ones...i dont have the time to find the english titles right now though.

jackau, if you are writting some essays for yourself, it's fine if you work using videos on the net as sources.

But if it's a "serious" essay. For the university etc... And if the people who will read it are actually history teachers who know their stuff... I would advice you to use books rather than videos. Unless you want a full presentation with videos and images.

My advice is to use books. And dont forget to quote your sources. If there is mistakes in your work, giving the sources will help a lot.

And try to understand the objectives of the people who make these videos. Do they want to inform? to sell the video?
And think about their angle. Are they talking about the soldiers? the political side of the conflict? the technological factor? etc...

I wish you good luck and "bon courage" in your work. And if you have enough time, do something really good. And show us your work if it's in english ^^

If you can show us you work before sending it to the teacher, we could give you some insight. ^^

And dont forget, knowledge is stocked in books. Not videos ^^

Back