See your home from space

If you're in an urban area you can use the locater input and get right there immediately. I live in the boonies so unless you have an idea to begin with, it's harder to find me with it.

Would be more fun if they allowed live satellite images and a little more zoom :lol:

You guys should try the Keyhole Trials...

It kills your computer, but it's basically a similar satellite photography program, however you can pan around the entire world and measure distances...I did a search on NYC and the zoom got to about 20 meters off the ground :shock:

lol i zoomed on my grandpas farm and i could just barly see he cattle....way back then in 1995 lmao

Here's a clue. The site is sponsored by the USGS. That's United States Geological Survey. We can't be the only country doing this. I should think Canada would have something similar.

That's cool, but not scary. Also one of my cousin’s friends has a program linked to a satellite that can show you the tiles and you can even see the color of them on the house.

If you're responding to AlexKrall, Canadian Sergeant, terranova.com just brought up what looks like a Chilean lumber company to me but as I no habla Espaniol I can't really say.

If you're responding to Chewie, the fact that it's in red says it's a mod edit and not what he originally posted.

Back