Secret project

No MERCY

Has anybody ever heard of project ALPHA? It was all about stealing the YAK-23. Does any body hve any other info than what I know. We I believe the Americans had taken the design from Russia and named the plane some thing else. If you have any info. please tell me!!

~THE QUICKEST WAY TO LOSE A FIGHT IS NOT TO FIGHT AT ALL!~ SENSEI ANTHONY DIAZ

Man

Man, I just looked at the Yak23...If the saying that planes that look good fly well has any truth to it, that thing flyes like a M113 full of bricks....

Yaks are bad mofos. "For starters, the yak's got some great foul weather gear: a thick, shaggy coat to trap body heat, and 40-inch curved horns that he uses to dig under the snow for grasses, leaves and twigs. He's also got large hooves that allow him to walk across icy mountain passes and wade through deep snow without slipping or falling. These super snowshoes spread out his weight and give him good grip. Considering he can get up to 2,000 pounds and 11 feet long, that's no small feat..." :lol:

Seriously, no clue.

The Yak-38 is like a weighed down Harrier, most dangerous thing about it was not knowing where it was going to crash.

The Yak-3 was the Russians best plane during WWII.

But I don't know anything about the Yak-23, was it an interceptor?

You guys don't understand the ramifications of what you are seeing! Can't you tell the amazing breakthrough the soviets have made? An UNENDING SELF SUSTAINING SUPPLY OF COMBAT AIRCRAFT! That's right, that plane is PREGNANT!!

I'm a little lost as to why we wanted to do that.

Hell, the Soviets made a diesel powered high altitude bomber....Wonder how fast it took for that fuel to gell at altitude.

fighters

THeir fighters were the fastest at the time. Every time we went for a bombing rraid they would shoot our planes down. But this was getting towards the end of WW2!

Russians were shooting down our bombers toward the end of WWII? Man with allies like that who needed the Germans shooting at us to.

Back