Condi : Hu.
George: The guy in China.
George: The new leader of China.
George: The Chinaman!
Condi : Hu is leading China.
George: Now whaddya' asking me for?
Condi : I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading
China?
Condi : That's the man's name.
George: That's who's name?
Condi : Yes.
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name
of the new leader of China?
Condi : Yes, sir.
George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I
thought he was in the Middle East.
Condi : That's correct.
George: Then who is in China?
George: Yassir is in China?
Condi : No, sir.
George: Then who is?
George: Yassir?
Condi : No, sir.
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of
the new leader of China. Get me the
Secretary General of the U.N. on the
phone.
Condi : Kofi?
George: No, thanks.
Condi : You want Kofi?
George: No.
Condi : You don't want Kofi.
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could
use a glass of milk. And then get me the
U.N.
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
Condi : Kofi?
George: Milk! Will you please make the call?
Condi : And call who?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
Condi : Hu is the guy in China.
George: Will you stay out of China?!
Condi: Yes, sir.
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get
me the guy at the U.N.
Condi : Kofi.
George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now
get on the phone.

(Condi picks up the phone.)

Condi : Rice, here.
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg
rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to
the guy in China. And the Middle East.
Can you get Chinese food in the Middle
East?

:shock: Is this what really happens in the Oval Office?? Condileeza Rice and Mr. Bush Jr cannot be this pathetic. Where's the link and the source of this?

Who's on First - in Washington?

And the President is a baseball fan, too. You should send him a copy - he'd get a kick out of it!

BTW, may I copy it and send it to some friends?

It would be better if you provide us with a website. I wonder, where did you get this?

It was in an email from a friend, sorry I dont have the source but thought it was a right funny reworking of the ol "Who's on first" bit.

no remake of "whose on first" will ever come close to the original one. abbott and costello were just out of this wordly funny. its like putting george carlin and lewis black together.... death by laughter... is that possible?

What's very telling is that the reputation of this president's intellectual prowess is most likely responsible for some members thinking that this is possibly real and not a joke. :shock:

The President's reputation is mostly political attacks believable only by people with the intellect of a mentally challenged mealy bug. He has not gotten to be a millionaire businessman and most powerful man on earth by being stupid. He has a good sense of when to react to personal attacks so he lets the comments of the people who are professional character assassins have a little slack so they can prove their own bias. The guy may be a gunslinger/preacher but he knows how to be proactive when it comes to the security of his Country. For that, cowards brand him as militaristic or a NAZI. So be it. There has not been another 9/11.

bulldogg said:
What's very telling is that the reputation of this president's intellectual prowess is most likely responsible for some members thinking that this is possibly real and not a joke.

The story was funny, at this point, it stopped being funny!

Missileer said:
bulldogg said:
What's very telling is that the reputation of this president's intellectual prowess is most likely responsible for some members thinking that this is possibly real and not a joke.

OK! So stop pushing the point and just laugh at the joke. Because this is America he has the right to think that and you have the right to think whatever you damn well want. Ya'll don't make this in to a conflict we don't need another post locked.

AmericanSweetheart said:
Missileer said:
bulldogg said:

OK! So stop pushing the point and just laugh at the joke. Because this is America he has the right to think that and you have the right to think whatever you damn well want. Ya'll don't make this in to a conflict we don't need another post locked.

Mind your own business. I did not post to or about you but his remark is on the verge of flaming a Country leader!

Ok, calm down folks, nothing to see here... Missileer, I apologise for offending you. If you look carefully I did NOT say he was an idiot. I said he had the "reputation" of someone not so smart. This is a fact that his reputation is such around the world. I was not saying one way or the other and I am very seriously sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way. Please accept my sincere apology.

WARNING!
OK guys and gal. The insults and/or unrequested advice need to stop now. One more and this thread will no longer be. PM me if this is unclear to anyone. Thanks for your cooperation.

Missileer said:
The President's reputation is mostly political attacks believable only by people with the intellect of a mentally challenged mealy bug. He has not gotten to be a millionaire businessman and most powerful man on earth by being stupid. He has a good sense of when to react to personal attacks so he lets the comments of the people who are professional character assassins have a little slack so they can prove their own bias. The guy may be a gunslinger/preacher but he knows how to be proactive when it comes to the security of his Country. For that, cowards brand him as militaristic or a NAZI. So be it. There has not been another 9/11.

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back