Secret oval office tapes - Page 2

--
Boots

June 17th, 2005  
bulldogg

What's very telling is that the reputation of this president's intellectual prowess is most likely responsible for some members thinking that this is possibly real and not a joke.
June 17th, 2005  
Missileer

The President's reputation is mostly political attacks believable only by people with the intellect of a mentally challenged mealy bug. He has not gotten to be a millionaire businessman and most powerful man on earth by being stupid. He has a good sense of when to react to personal attacks so he lets the comments of the people who are professional character assassins have a little slack so they can prove their own bias. The guy may be a gunslinger/preacher but he knows how to be proactive when it comes to the security of his Country. For that, cowards brand him as militaristic or a NAZI. So be it. There has not been another 9/11.
June 21st, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

It was funny end of story get a life ya'll and stop arguing politics!
--
Boots
June 21st, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
What's very telling is that the reputation of this president's intellectual prowess is most likely responsible for some members thinking that this is possibly real and not a joke.
The story was funny, at this point, it stopped being funny!
June 22nd, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
OK! So stop pushing the point and just laugh at the joke. Because this is America he has the right to think that and you have the right to think whatever you damn well want. Ya'll don't make this in to a conflict we don't need another post locked.
June 22nd, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
Quote:
Quote:
OK! So stop pushing the point and just laugh at the joke. Because this is America he has the right to think that and you have the right to think whatever you damn well want. Ya'll don't make this in to a conflict we don't need another post locked.
Mind your own business. I did not post to or about you but his remark is on the verge of flaming a Country leader!
June 22nd, 2005  
bulldogg

Ok, calm down folks, nothing to see here... Missileer, I apologise for offending you. If you look carefully I did NOT say he was an idiot. I said he had the "reputation" of someone not so smart. This is a fact that his reputation is such around the world. I was not saying one way or the other and I am very seriously sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way. Please accept my sincere apology.
June 22nd, 2005  
DTop

WARNING!
OK guys and gal. The insults and/or unrequested advice need to stop now. One more and this thread will no longer be. PM me if this is unclear to anyone. Thanks for your cooperation.
June 25th, 2005  
The Other Guy

the best bit i've heard in a while.
July 2nd, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
The President's reputation is mostly political attacks believable only by people with the intellect of a mentally challenged mealy bug. He has not gotten to be a millionaire businessman and most powerful man on earth by being stupid. He has a good sense of when to react to personal attacks so he lets the comments of the people who are professional character assassins have a little slack so they can prove their own bias. The guy may be a gunslinger/preacher but he knows how to be proactive when it comes to the security of his Country. For that, cowards brand him as militaristic or a NAZI. So be it. There has not been another 9/11.

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!