Second most powerful nation in the world. - Page 9

View Poll Results :Who is the second most powerful nation in the world?
United Kingdom. 20 22.99%
Russia. 23 26.44%
Israel. 4 4.60%
China. 17 19.54%
North Korea. 2 2.30%
France. 1 1.15%
Germany. 5 5.75%
India. 7 8.05%
South Korea. 0 0%
Canada (if you vote for this I will find you and slap you.) 8 9.20%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 2nd, 2004  
A Can of Man

It's definately China.
Which three clowns voted North Korea?
December 3rd, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
It's definately China.
Which three clowns voted North Korea?
Only two people voted for North Korea.
Whose the clown now. :P
December 3rd, 2004  
Trevor

I'd say Britain, But I voted CANADA! Come and slap me!!
--
Boots
December 3rd, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: whatt????????????

Ok if russia had the money then i'd say they would have the run to being very powerful, with their nuclear equiptment but i say don't under estimates them.................................

But china can be in the running..................so who is the most powerful and please don't tell me USA cus we know they ain't (no offense)
December 3rd, 2004  
beardo

russia is ed now theres n way they are the 2nd most powerful in the world

and china is getting better, but atm it is not the second most powerful nation in the world

and who the **** voted for france???!!!
December 3rd, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: oi

BEARDO.................Maybe you need to re-read before you make a comment hun, i did not say russia are the 2nd most powerful i said they could be if they had the money...............those guys are the mice that hide, ok yeah their ships etc are buggered but i wouldn't just sit back and forget them and who they are..............after all the UK and USA like to keep russia close by....................

still think china could be in the running#

for the feck of it lets say scotland too
December 3rd, 2004  
beardo

i wasnt speaking to you directly...to those who voted for russia
December 6th, 2004  
sretal

Hi I am from the UK and would just like to point out a few things. Firstly I read a comment from an American and I don't know if he meant it the way it sounded. We have our own equipment and our own training so I don't know where you got that FNG S T that we have YOUR equiptment and YOUR training because that simply isnt true. I think each country each has their own unique Strengths and weaknesses. I know for a fact the USA have the worlds best helicoptors (Love Your Bell Cobra Boys) And I know For a fact Russia Has the some of the most advanced Fighter Jets on earth. You see Americans have good Jets but technically half of them arnt even American at all. Look at the P51 Mustang, Believe it or not thats British. Look at the Sea Harrier Thats British, Look at the hercules Thats british, Look at the Tornado Thats British but u have the F14 which is based around the Tornado. Russia has the largest Tank platoon and the most experianced crew to use them.

How can you diss Russia. some of You have voted the UK as being the second most powerfull country on earth and I don't like to say this as I am English but. THERES NO WAY ON EARTH WE COULD TAKE RUSSIA. I respect Russia and all I can say is don't under estimate them. And respect them, concidering what has happened to them in the past they are doing ****ing well. Plus their goverment has loads more money now, they are just keeping a quiet nation.
December 7th, 2004  
Kane

It has nothing to do who is 2nd most powerful. Times change.
December 7th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sretal
Hi I am from the UK and would just like to point out a few things. Firstly I read a comment from an American and I don't know if he meant it the way it sounded. We have our own equipment and our own training so I don't know where you got that FNG S T that we have YOUR equiptment and YOUR training because that simply isnt true. I think each country each has their own unique Strengths and weaknesses. I know for a fact the USA have the worlds best helicoptors (Love Your Bell Cobra Boys) And I know For a fact Russia Has the some of the most advanced Fighter Jets on earth. You see Americans have good Jets but technically half of them arnt even American at all. Look at the P51 Mustang, Believe it or not thats British. Look at the Sea Harrier Thats British, Look at the hercules Thats british, Look at the Tornado Thats British but u have the F14 which is based around the Tornado. Russia has the largest Tank platoon and the most experianced crew to use them.

How can you diss Russia. some of You have voted the UK as being the second most powerfull country on earth and I don't like to say this as I am English but. THERES NO WAY ON EARTH WE COULD TAKE RUSSIA. I respect Russia and all I can say is don't under estimate them. And respect them, concidering what has happened to them in the past they are doing f***ing well. Plus their goverment has loads more money now, they are just keeping a quiet nation.

The P-51 was American with a British engine... :