Second most powerful nation in the world. - Page 10

View Poll Results :Who is the second most powerful nation in the world?
United Kingdom. 20 22.99%
Russia. 23 26.44%
Israel. 4 4.60%
China. 17 19.54%
North Korea. 2 2.30%
France. 1 1.15%
Germany. 5 5.75%
India. 7 8.05%
South Korea. 0 0%
Canada (if you vote for this I will find you and slap you.) 8 9.20%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 7th, 2004  
sretal

No it wasn't. It was British designed and was produced to aid American Air support. http://www.p51.mustangsmustangs.com/p51.shtml
http://www.cris.com/~Twist/airwar/p51/p51d.shtml

So enjoying our other Jets?
December 7th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Russia because of its huge army and they always keep things secret.
January 2nd, 2005  
Vitaly

Russia. Without question.
--
Boots
January 2nd, 2005  
rotc boy

CANADA!!!
January 2nd, 2005  
HUKBALAHAP

I vote RUSIA this is the only nation that can match the US
January 3rd, 2005  
Pete031

Thats right ROTC boy.... Noone knows, but every Canadian is a ninja, so watch out
January 3rd, 2005  
Damien435

Not to be mean, but putting Canada on the list was meant to be a joke, you know, for laughs, HA HA? But they are preparing for war, just look at a map, 90% of the Canadian population is amassed with 100 miles of the Canadian/American border, if this isn't the most blatent act of aggression in the history of the world I don't know what is. The numbers involved make Germany's build up before the invasion of France and Russia combined look miniscule.

And yes, I would have to agree that Russia is probably the second most powerful but with the UK and China nipping at there heals. And Germany and France should be given honorable mentions, just because neither one of them has had much along the lines of military succes over the last 80 years doesn't mean they can't pack a potent punch now.
January 3rd, 2005  
Grand Mater Flash

Topic: Go Uk

thr r two reasons to vote for Britain
1. If u R British (like me)
2. Uve woken up and realised tht we hav the econonmy an military might to strike anywhere at will.
But i do like France aswell. Not the french but France
and why isnt a nice country like italy on the list my grans italian. shed be so offended
January 3rd, 2005  
rotc boy

i know canada was put on as a joke, no one thinks they're gonna die by the might of the CANADA

please do not take offence to this if you are canadian, i will delete it if you want me to
January 3rd, 2005  
Pete031

Well, one thing about Canadians is that we can take a joke... Why else would we have let you guys move in next door?? Just joking. Believe me guys, I wish I was part of the coalition, and when I was sitting on my kit in the drill hall for a month on 2hrs notice to move for Iraq (we were going to be attached to the Brits) it was a major let down for every soldier that was supposed to be going, when the politicians said no.. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a war mongrel, but there is something about backing up your friends that I think the Canadian Government forgot about.
Just me opinion....