The Second Grader's Forum

plus he has the insane one who was supposedly gonna shoot up the school due to a false phone call received by the school.

In October my school got an anonymous call saying the I was going to come in with a gun and a hit list and shoot up the school. The end result was, I was taken down to the station while the cops searched my house and my locker, I had to get a threat assessment and didn't come back till November. So...... Yeah......

Wow, that's creepy.

I know this kid at my school who gets picked on a lot (because he's insane, but that's beside the point) who was getting trash talked by this kid I know (who's also insane, and acts tough but isn't) and so kid 1 told kid 2 that he was creating a hit list, and kid 2 was at the top of the list.

So of course, kid 2 ran to the authorities.

I have a couple of classes with kid 1, one of which is World Studies. The Principal came in, called him out of the class, and took him down to the office. There was some speculation as to what that was all about (the hit list wasn't common knowledge yet), and we later found out that he was arrested.

He was suspended for 5 days...

That depends.......Got any candy? Since TI won't share his. :mrgreen:

I buy candy every three months, most recently in March. Let's see what I have in bulk from Sam's Club....
1) Butterfinger - half gone
2) Milky Way - dozen gone
3) Three Musketeers - dozen gone
4) Hershey's Nuggets - half gone
5) Hershey's Kisses - half gone
6) Starlights Peppermints - 20% gone
7) Peanut M&M's - almost gone

My teeth are rotted out from eating candy in my 20's LOL. Now that most of them are nerve dead, I seldom get toothaches. In 1991 I was told that I needed to have all of them pulled to get dentures because I had no occlusions. That was 17 long years ago, and the old teeth are still chomping away on candy.....
:cheers:

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Just because you're not on the cool team, doesn't mean you have to try and rain on our parade.

If it matters that much to you... Here, take my ice cream. All you had to do was ask.

Just because you're not on the cool team, doesn't mean you have to try and rain on our parade.

If it matters that much to you... Here, take my ice cream. All you had to do was ask.

You can take my candy too, but it will rot your teeth! I invite anyone in the Memphis TN area to come by my house for candy chomping at noon on Sat the 19th. Just send me a PM so that I will know how many to expect! I am a 52 year old male veteran, so females are most especially welcome!
:salute2:

Lonnie Courtney Clay

We'll be taking everyone's candy, and we're gonna need a medic on our team, FutureMedic!!!!! Especially since I'm on the team. I can't even get out of bed without hurting myself. :D

Yep, ever since Columbine people are so paranoid... A kid I know was going plinking in the woods with his .22 and some old woman saw him walking into the woods. I guess there were schools in the direction he was going, because she called the cops and said he was going to shoot up the place. It was kind of funny really, lots and lots of cops running up and arresting him for shooting rabbits when in fact he had broken no laws and was released immediately.

Back