Secdef

--
Boots

March 4th, 2015  
JRotc_cadet

Topic: Secdef

Hey does any body know anything about our new SecDef. Ashton Carter. Because I know absolutely nothing about this guy.
March 4th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRotc_cadet
Hey does any body know anything about our new SecDef. Ashton Carter. Because I know absolutely nothing about this guy.
Yeah, sure...we are all secretly on a first name basis with him, as a matter of fact, he cut the umbilocal cords on my children!

If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm, to point out that you COULD know more by applying the appropriate search on the internet instead of posing an completely pointless question.
March 4th, 2015  
Kesse81

Hee, hee!
He'll make a fine officer someday.
--
Boots
March 4th, 2015  
Queensman

Topic: Secdef

Looks to me as if an NCO has pointed him in the right direction, I'm in trouble if he is higher up the chain though
March 5th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Hee, hee!
He'll make a fine officer someday.
Maybe he can be YOUR LT someday! Isn't that the type of challenge any good NCO should embrace?
March 5th, 2015  
tetvet

Carter was the only one left in line that could be talked into taking the Job .
March 10th, 2015  
JRotc_cadet

well brinktk I don't like to look at someone's prepared biography on a govt. website because they normally put only the good things and pretty much no major details other than the ones that help the person. And I kind of hoped that you'd appreciate that I value your opinions more than those in a biography.