searches?

egoz

is there a feature that allows you to search for key words or phrases already in a thread? it could help in repeating information already brought up.

Have you tried the "search" link that's located at the top (twice) of every page?? :)

well i have, but i meant searches a specific thread not just the whole forum or sections of the forum. they have that feature on other forums, i was just wondering if this one might have that. for the longer threads it makes it easier to look up information.

maybe i wasn't using it right. i was looking for a key phrase the other day and i couldn't find it using the search. i ended up having to go through a couple of threads that i could remember and found it "manually."

GOOGLE SEARCH the site when you click on search it is right above.. i like it better than the site search.... for all i know they could be the same i don't know. but i think that the google one lets you get a preview!!

The google search should be easier to use, but it's not updated in real time like the forum search so you wont find new threads/posts in there.
(the google index can be a week or so old)

Back