Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looksmart.

• Yahoo.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Others.

• Total voters
If indeed you are right Ted about the powerlessness of the minority I would lose heart and become a true recluse. Much to the delight of our Chinese members. I choose not to believe it.

I am a google man, but I use many other from time to time.

Incidently, next year Microsoft will be releasing its search engine, I wonder what that will bring?

More censorship and an increasing number of hypocrits who rail on about how horrible censorship is but yet continue to fund the very companies who are commiting the crime by using their sites and services.

Unfortunately Bulldogg, what you said is one important business driver for many companies... It is a shame.

The thing that makes this more than just being about business is that real people who are working to make a difference in this place are losing their liberty and their lives as a direct result.

The ease at which some of you so glibly shirk this off is more than a little irritating. I feel it incumbant to warn you of the severe tongue lashing you have waiting if one of you "Google Men" says word one about censorship from here on out.

I have just put ask.com on my list (AskJeeves is now ask.com) along with several others including altavista.
It seems that:
1) money talks and
2) people are creatures of habit and naturally lazy.
It will take many small steps by many people but in the words of an old chinese (I think) proverb: "The longest journey begins with the first step."

Back