SEAL who killed bin Laden says he's been abandoned

He's "only" served 16 years when you need a full 20 years service before you get any benefits.

What's wrong with America? ^This. This right here is WRONG.

I am ashamed of my governments lack of care of it's own people, especially those people that cover it's ass-literally!

I don't want to sound like a prick,... but what you have to remember is that he was just another serviceman doing his job, and he was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. Had it not been him, it would almost certainly have been somebody else. The fact that he actually pulled the trigger makes him no different to any other service person who has pulled the trigger on any other enemy of the State in the service of their country.

If you are going to fight for this man's "rights" you must fight equally for the rights of all servicemen who have served their country honourably.

That's how I see it

Last edited:
All to often ex servicemen and woman are thrown on the scrap heap by their respective governments, and those governments don't give a sh!te. I've seen it all too often.

What's wrong with America? ^This. This right here is WRONG.

I am ashamed of my governments lack of care of it's own people, especially those people that cover it's ass-literally!

Not much better in the UK. I had to do 22 years service in order to qualify for my full pension!

There's a lot of BS being called on this guy and his claims by some knowledgeable vets and other folks.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
He doesn't sound too good at a glance.

Not much better in the UK. I had to do 22 years service in order to qualify for my full pension!

Yet you only have to spend 9 years in parliament here to get a pension for life, isn't it great to see how government priorities pan out.

Yet you only have to spend 9 years in parliament here to get a pension for life, isn't it great to see how government priorities pan out.

The Great Train Robbers got 30 years (murderers get 10 years), while MP's who fiddled their expense accounts get a slap on the wrist.

Thatcher wrecked British heavy industry, she did more damage then the Luftwaffe during the blitz and she gets a statue put up. Personally I'd burn her at the stake.

Last edited:
The Great Train Robbers got 30 years (murderers get 10 years), while MP's who fiddled their expense accounts get a slap on the wrist.

Thatcher wrecked British heavy industry, she did more damage then the Luftwaffe during the blitz and she she gets s statue put up. Personally I'd burn her at the stake.

She gave me a 25% pay rise in 1978, she gets my vote.
The wife's dad was a miner........

She gave me a 25% pay rise in 1978, she gets my vote.
The wife's dad was a miner........

She also put thousands out of work, she caused riots in the streets over the Poll Tax, she treated Geoffrey Howe like a piece of sh!te. And of course the coal mines she shut down. She was so good even her own party turned against her. The only credit I'll give the witch is her opposition to the EEC and refusing to impose sanctions against South Africa.

I will not attend her funeral when it comes, but I will thoroughly approve of it.

Last edited:
Back