Scuba

No MERCY

The black ops scuba diving gear is the best. The way it is used is remarkable. The gear is use4d to sneak up on an enemy from any deep water point with out them knowing that your thier.

Do you have a point here, MrMarineJ? Is there something you wanted to start a discussion about?

Do you have anymore information about what kind of black ops scuba gear you are talking about??

There are lots of different types out there...

? what are you talking about.

Black ops scuba gear.. the gear RECON uses?

Even they complain of most of it. They tend to buy trendy market stuff that looks similar, because of how uncomfortable..

Black ops gear

I believe that for a while, the standard draeger rebreathers were used..until they adapted other rebreathers that took the possibility of oxygen poisoning away. Draegers were always good for a few oxy poisoning accidents.

Another trial was the Inspiro Mask and tank system, with underwater comm gear and the large visor. I sorry but i just cant seem to find the link i once had to the pictures

..until they adapted other rebreathers that took the possibility of oxygen poisoning away. Draegers were always good for a few oxy poisoning accidents.

There is always that risk with re-breathers .. that's why I'll never understand why stupid civilian divers are so hot for them. Without the proper training, you'll be a floater.

Back