scrubs dvd 1-8

andychen

After missing season 1 in its entirety when it originally aired, I had to see what all the hype was about. I picked up this blu-ray edition of season 1 and all of the hype was well deserved.

Simply put, Mad Men is one of the best shows I have ever watched and without a doubt the best season of television I have seen since the first few seasons of The Sopranos.

The story arc is enthralling, and the talented group of actors do a tremendous job of giving life to every character in the show. For anyone looking for a show that is at times dramatic, funny, shocking, and endearing, but always excellent, look no further. I highly recommend not only this show, but this blu-ray version as it is a tremendous deal for 13, 1-hour episodes.

Speaking of blu-ray, the picture quality is fantastic. Colors bounce off the screen, and those with 1080p sets will be constantly surprised with the level of detail givin to even specs of facial hair, or the weavings of cloth on clothing. This is without a doubt the best 30 bucks I have spend on Amazon. Buy it now!

The L Word dvd 1-6
mad men dvd 1-2
bones dvd 1-4

Back