Screw Trump and Trumpism!

--
Boots

October 16th, 2017  
AllianceN7

Topic: Screw Trump and Trumpism!

Screw Trump

Screw Clinton

They are full of crap! I am proud to be American! I will not apologize for being American! I will not apologize for fighting bully politicians!

All tyranny must be destroyed! Russian tyranny! Saudi Arabian tyranny! Iranian tyranny! ISIS tyranny! North Korean tyranny! Muslim tyranny! Christian tyranny!

I am not afraid of Trump and his goons as well!

I love the military, believe in the right to bear arms, and clean water! Screw the war on drugs! I won't spend my money on that wasteful crap!

I hear Trump goons bully Muslims in American colleges! Well I think treating Americans who are Muslims as Americans and welcoming them into our culture and being nice to them will make America a better place and they will become more liberal on social issues as well.
October 16th, 2017  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllianceN7
Screw Trump

Screw Clinton

They are full of crap! I am proud to be American! I will not apologize for being American! I will not apologize for fighting bully politicians!

All tyranny must be destroyed! Russian tyranny! Saudi Arabian tyranny! Iranian tyranny! ISIS tyranny! North Korean tyranny! Muslim tyranny! Christian tyranny!

I am not afraid of Trump and his goons as well!

I love the military, believe in the right to bear arms, and clean water! Screw the war on drugs! I won't spend my money on that wasteful crap!

I hear Trump goons bully Muslims in American colleges! Well I think treating Americans who are Muslims as Americans and welcoming them into our culture and being nice to them will make America a better place and they will become more liberal on social issues as well.
Unfortunately politics is a problem the world over, political parties are purchased by their funders (usually the same groups for both sides of the political spectrum) and politicians are purchased by their parties so the reality is that it doesn't matter whether you vote left or right you still get the same policies under a different guise.

As to whether "Trump" goons are bullying Muslims in colleges I don't know I suspect that is about the same as Jewish students claiming the Palestinians are bullying them, it is easy to be a victim in this world and in many cases it more about perception than reality (that is not to say it doesn't happen) and a perception is a powerful tool in the wrong hands.

Look at brightside, no matter how disappointing politics is it wont get any better so the poor bastards that follow us will really have something to moan about.
October 17th, 2017  
lljadw

Quote:

How old are you ? Twelve?

Why should all tyranny be destroyed (besides : define "tyranny")? If other people prefer to live in a "tyranny " , who gives you the right to impose your political system on them ?

Being nice to Muslims will make America a better place ?

And, why would it be better if they would become more liberal on social issues ?

The overwhelming majority of the world population refuses to adopt your political system , and, unless you are preparing to wage eternal war for eternal peace, you should admit reality ,which is that every country has its own political and social system ,and that all attempts to impose an universal world order,will fail, because such attemps are only imperialism, colonialism and racism .
--
Boots
October 17th, 2017  
lljadw

Quote:

I hear Trump goons bully Muslims in American colleges!.
You hear ? You are deaf ,because it is the opposite that happens : Muslims are bullying non Muslims in American colleges .

You should stop to listen to CNN,because it is bad for your hearing .
October 17th, 2017  
AllianceN7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
You hear ? You are deaf ,because it is the opposite that happens : Muslims are bullying non Muslims in American colleges .

You should stop to listen to CNN,because it is bad for your hearing .
Neo Nazis are infiltrating College Republicans!

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/a...ia-conspiracy/

https://www.insidehighered.com/quick...ge-republicans
October 17th, 2017  
AllianceN7

Quote:
How old are you ? Twelve?

Why should all tyranny be destroyed (besides : define "tyranny")? If other people prefer to live in a "tyranny " , who gives you the right to impose your political system on them ?

Being nice to Muslims will make America a better place ?

And, why would it be better if they would become more liberal on social issues ?

The overwhelming majority of the world population refuses to adopt your political system , and, unless you are preparing to wage eternal war for eternal peace, you should admit reality ,which is that every country has its own political and social system ,and that all attempts to impose an universal world order,will fail, because such attemps are only imperialism, colonialism and racism .
I think America would be a better place if all Americans were socially liberal.
October 17th, 2017  
lljadw

Quote:
People for the American way is a left wing Democratic organisation, funded by the criminal George Soros .
October 17th, 2017  
lljadw

Quote:
I think America would be a better place if all Americans were socially liberal.
What is : socially liberal ?
October 17th, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
What is : socially liberal ?
The majority of liberals are social liberals so I assume he wants the majority of the Americans to follow the mainstream liberalism. There aren't many liberals supporting the concept of the night watchman state anymore. Although, they all perceive the individual freedom as the most significant part of governance and dislike all form governmental control over individuals and their properties.
October 18th, 2017  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
The majority of liberals are social liberals so I assume he wants the majority of the Americans to follow the mainstream liberalism. There aren't many liberals supporting the concept of the night watchman state anymore. Although, they all perceive the individual freedom as the most significant part of governance and dislike all form governmental control over individuals and their properties.
That's theory, but in reality it's the opposite :US liberals attack the first and second amendment.

One example : last year US Attorney-general Lauretta Lynch proposed to sue those who doubted climate change .