Screw the .50 cal

Maybe he's talking about the Croatian RT-20... fires 20x110mm Hispano rounds designed for anti-aircraft cannon. The recoil is so intense that some of the propellant gas is diverted backwards through a rocket-like nozzle on top to counter the recoil. It can blow your rucksack off if you fire it prone.

Get yourself the Truvello 20mm sniper rifle best in the world bolt action up to 2000m acu. can kill up to 4500m with a good scope and spotter you can kill a terrorist in and behind any object.

Also the 14.5 mm Truvello is a good gun made by a South African company, India bought the 50 Truvello sniper rifle and they get consecutive head shots at 2000m

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he shouldn´t be talking at all untill he get,s some time down range..Just a sugestion...

1st Ghost Recon M10.5arSoc... They have, after training, let us use the Barrett 10.5MM. My snipers can hit anything over 1500m, and don't hesatate to burn out to 2000m for a body shot. I see in the manual it says .416...

Although I have never fired a Truvello 20mm sniper rifle (nor do I want to), I have however, tested their rifle barrels.

I fitted a 30-06 barrel (rifled and profiled to my specs) to a K98 Mauser action, the accuracy was excellent, sub MOA.

How much ammo can you carry for a 20mm? Huge round.

Also as far as stopping a person trust me a 50 cal would do just fine. Come to think about it so would a 7.62 or .338 Lapua.

All of these hand cannons are made to pierce soft vehicles and destory equipment. They are hardly for usuall sniping.

The classic in me wants a Finnish Lahti L-39 20mm anti-tank rifle.

pstkiv_L39c.jpg

l39s2cu6.jpg

As for what the OP means screw the .50 BMG.... I have no clue....

1st Ghost Recon M10.5arSoc... They have, after training, let us use the Barrett 10.5MM. My snipers can hit anything over 1500m, and don't hesatate to burn out to 2000m for a body shot. I see in the manual it says .416...

Did you just reference a game????????????

Wow, just wow..

The classic in me wants a Finnish Lahti L-39 20mm anti-tank rifle.

pstkiv_L39c.jpg

l39s2cu6.jpg

As for what the OP means screw the .50 BMG.... I have no clue....

Not many left in the world that still operates.
I have had the pleassure of being able to hold one of the few that´s still around.
Nice weapon, nothing I would want to carry around though.
Heavy SOB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think its held backwards its just a bad quality image.

And a 20mm can no longer be described as a tank-killer by the way. unless your enemy is using some very very old tanks.

I dont think its held backwards its just a bad quality image.
I don't think so, I can clearly discern each of the loaders individual fingers, even something as small as the buckle on the gunner's helmet strap.

The much larger magazine is quite clear, and the rear of the mag is clearly a lot shorter than the front.

However, it is of little consequence, just my observation.

Not so sure 5,56.
A few of my grandfathers buddies are still around.

However you twist and turn it, these men knew enough about weaponry to stop the red army dead in it´s tracks.
I reckon they´d hardly reload their weapons with the magazines backwards.
If this is a Rambo photo for the media, so be it.

//KJ.

If he wants more stopping power... he can drop the .50cal and mod an RPG or some anti tank weapon to use it against troops ^^ that would be awesome...

Back