scractch wut i said about the Iraqis - Page 2

--

April 16th, 2004  
Achilles

how do you know that the rebels are mostly outsiders 8)
April 16th, 2004  
Redneck

I never said they were "mostly" foreigners (although it might actually be true), but due to the foreign nationals we have killed and captured in Iraq fighting us or otherwise acting out, I'd say there's a very good chance that there are some outside influences in these insurgencies, if you get my meaning .
April 19th, 2004  
TacticalEdge

the type of fighting is to inspire fear in the hearts of americabn soldiers and marines..... the fact is most of the population is fed from birth that america is sin and must be abolished because of what we supposedlly do.... as the americans show that they are better than that we win over the hearts of the people... the ones who fight are insurgents(ignorant fools sticking to the old ways)... but the majority of the population i am sure doesnt want anymore violence they are just the average civy and want peace and prosperity... to suggest that thier is rebellion is not true because the majority of the population doesnt want this violence but peace and freedom... what the americans are giving them not war and tyrrany.... what sadr is giving them... he needs to be stopped
--