Scottish Haka - Page 2




 
--
Scottish Haka
 
December 9th, 2011  
BritinBritain
 
 
Scottish Haka
In Singapore we had a RAF Police dog handler who was a Jock. On New Years Eve he'd appear in the airman's mess in full Jock kit, right down to a knife in his sock. He got really fed up when blokes kept lifting his kilt to see if he wore any knickers. "OCH MAN, LEAVE ME KILT ALONE!"

Even the wives tried to look up his kilt lol
December 9th, 2011  
Julie
 
 
Sae... yoo're curioos tae ken if scotsmen wear anythin' under their kilts? Sam hin' a ballerina wears under 'er tights.

"Teel me mactavish, is anythin' worn under th' kilt?"
"Nay, lassie, it's aw as guid as new"

December 9th, 2011  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Sae... yoo're curioos tae ken if scotsmen wear anythin' under their kilts? Sam hin' a ballerina wears under 'er tights.

"Teel me mactavish, is anythin' worn under th' kilt?"
"Nay, lassie, it's aw as guid as new"

What? See what I mean about Jocks, can't understand a bloody word they say lol

We love you really little Jockess. lol
--
Scottish Haka
December 9th, 2011  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
What? See what I mean about Jocks, can't understand a bloody word they say lol

We love you really little Jockess. lol
Much may be made of a Scotsman, if he is caught young.
December 12th, 2011  
Julie
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
What? See what I mean about Jocks, can't understand a bloody word they say lol

We love you really little Jockess. lol
After ten to fifteen glasses of Glengoyne, youŽll speak like a Scot.
December 12th, 2011  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
After ten to fifteen glasses of Glengoyne, youŽll speak like a Scot.
Sad to say I don't drink any more. I got fed up waking up married to strange women.
December 13th, 2011  
84RFK
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
After ten to fifteen glasses of Glengoyne, youŽll speak like a Scot.
I'm out of Glengoyne, will Tallisker do the trick?
December 13th, 2011  
Julie
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
I'm out of Glengoyne, will Tallisker do the trick?
I believe that any Scotch has that effect
December 13th, 2011  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Sad to say I don't drink any more. I got fed up waking up married to strange women.
Funny; IŽve never gone to bed with an ugly woman - but often woken up with one.
December 13th, 2011  
Julie
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Sad to say I don't drink any more. I got fed up waking up married to strange women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Funny; IŽve never gone to bed with an ugly woman - but often woken up with one.
-
Boys!
 


Similar Topics
a scottish boy n gal
Canadian Scottish Regiment
Saving the LAST six Scottish infantry regiments.
Journalist Breaks Into Queen's Scottish Palace
The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's)