Scotland's Flag

Charge 7

Master Gunner
Three of my grandparents were from Scotland and as Scotland now has its own parliment, could there please be a flag for Scotland here? It is the one with the blue field and white St. Andrews cross on it. Not the yellow one with the red lion rampant on it which is the monarch's flag. Thanks!

I believe that Scotland is represented in the country list in your profile, but not in the PX.

If the flags are meant to reflect where you are from then why are they for sale in the PX? I'm confused.

Charge_7 said:
If the flags are meant to reflect where you are from then why are they for sale in the PX? I'm confused.

I've just added the flags in the profile, so we had only the ones in the PX at first.
But I'll change the PX system a bit soon.

Just a friendly reminder Redleg. Look forward to seing Scotland's flag soon. I intend to purchase that one when available and the Germany one as well to show my ethnic roots.

:oops:

I got some catching up to do in the forum, and I should have some spare time on thursday to saturday evening to do some work in here..
(My "other half" is going away for a few days... :) )

Charge_7 said:
Just a friendly reminder Redleg. Look forward to seing Scotland's flag soon. I intend to purchase that one when available and the Germany one as well to show my ethnic roots.

Done.. :)
Check under "Other Flags..." to find it.

Back