scooter law?

SHERMAN

OK, im gonna spend the summe rwith my cousins in SC...and I was wondering about using a scooter while im there, do i need a lisence...? In israel youn do, but i heard in most countrys not?

Is it like a gas scooter or a like a "razor" scooter? Anyway you dont need a liscence to drive a scooter, little kids drive them around my neighborhood all the time. :cowb:

Well herer you can get a licence for 50cc scuter with 15 years,i guess it goeas for many countries too

sherman105 said:
Damn...it dose take a liscence: Class G. I need to do a road test and a knowlege test.

It shouldn't be that bad to get a license. I mean heck, I got my permit for a car not long ago... I mean, ME. So it shoudn't be horrible or anything.

All else fails, ride a razor, those things are pretty darn cool.

Yes well, for a US citizen its easy.....But for a tourist from the Middle East, a diffrent story....LOL...Oh well. Hey, when they say to pass the test and get the lisence i need to take a "Roadskills Test" what do they mean?

sherman105 said:
Yes well, for a US citizen its easy.....But for a tourist from the Middle East, a diffrent story....LOL...Oh well. Hey, when they say to pass the test and get the lisence i need to take a "Roadskills Test" what do they mean?

I believe the roadskills test is a test on a computer where it just asks you basic questions.

Ex: You are driving along a highway, suddenly the person in front of you slams on breaks, what do you do?

(I don't know, I would go around them but oh well)

So its a theory thing?

You are driving along a highway, suddenly the person in front of you slams on breaks, what do you do?

shma israel adoni eloheinu adonai echad

as in, ill pray...... ;)

Nahh, it depends how many lanes and cars are around....

Italy's Government just passed a law which wilkl be enforced from July 1.
Now evryone who wants to drive a scooter need to get his license for that.
Just in case Sherman you want to show up with your bike..

Well here in Southern California, ten year olds wouldnt be caught dead with mopeds or electric/gas scooters. To many car, bike, skateboards, rollerblades, and razor scooters accidents as it is.

There is a new thing on the internet that can get you a learners permit in 6 hours... but then there's the 6 month wait for your liscence. :cowb:

ACTaFOOL82 said:
There is a new thing on the internet that can get you a learners permit in 6 hours... but then there's the 6 month wait for your liscence. :cowb:

You can always learn by it and everything tho. Take the test, then go in to the DMV and get it. But wait, I have to wait a year after I get my permit for my license.

Back