SCI-FI war scribble: Mass Effect WH40K crossover universe

ggrandwill

hovercavalry entering the upper layers of the stratosphere, buckle up, in the pipe, five by five.
ion cannons detected on the surface, this is not a wargame, we have hoverships down
prepare for mass evasive maneuvers, eject the descent pods
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpLxsfbz3Fc"]YouTube[/ame] descend!
hovercavalry supported by orbital rain cruisers, ion cannons neutralized, losses above the estimate for the operation, proceed with infiltrating the enemy city! we need to bomb these uranium silos and contaminate them with radiation, i repeat, we have to disable the magnetic shields that deflect the orbital cannons!
reentry swift and manual, strategic engines overvalued, burn em away till zenith, bombs away! lockers locked! bombs away! yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw! operational railguns shootin slugs at civilians, proceed with extreme prejudice! here's a piece of uranium for your brain to think about! yay!
open the hatch! muriins, jump! two hours flight time to the ground with your chutes! holy **** that was an explosion! plasma thrusters online, taking avoidance guidance from the onboard ai! bitter is the loss of our cocombatants! cointelpro, report on the enemy patrol satellite network, launch emps on sight!
operation overlord commencing in full sight of the enemy civilians! motherships on high orbit projecting hallucinations over the enemy skies! carrier fighter jets dropping bomb after bomb after bomb, their flak is disabled by the solar radiation emitters!

bomb the heathens! black hitman, i want thermonuclear "imperator" unloaded on their capital! employ hit squads to finish off the survivors of the blast! the droids are ready to be unleashed on akuze! i am personally in the front lines, over! my unit will secure the comms station and neutralize the enemy chief-of-staff! gogogo ranger boys! **** they are firing on us from the north-west! son of a *****! we have...

battalion move in for the kill we have heat on them, sensors indicate last nests of resistance on the presidential balconies, i want more rpgs focused upon the surviving enemy combatants, holy mother of kuz'ma, marine, you can't shoot at all, gimme that rifle and watch and learn here click bang he is dead, now do your duty and it's retraining, or inject painkillers and try harder harder harder harder! lets reverse the error! oops this is war, you cannot reverse an error here! storm the front! storm the front doors!

holy **** i'm the only survivor!

http://www.endlessvideo.com/watch?v=5tbfpy8sauw&start=0m15s&end=0m34s

Last edited:
Back