schoools out, for SUMMER!

rotc boy

woot!

nothing but 3 days of partying ahead for me...full of airsoft, paintball, rifle ranges, 21 gun salutes, more airsoft, and then just plain partying!!!

:horsie:

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Why 3 days?...and guess what...we've been out 4 3 days!!!mwahahahahaha

3 days for all the major parties:drink:

then all subsequent parties that are just normal parties...but during the summer

I have till June 9th. Oh well. I can wait. On June 12th I start my summer "job." I only call it a job because we work and get paid. It's a lot of fun. . . just wish I could find a job that lasted all summer and didn't have me saying "Paper or platic" all summer.

Im a lifeguard...My "job" is sittin on a stand,gettin tan, and watchin half naked girls without gettin slapped...mwahahahahaha i kick all ya'lls arses!!!!

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Im a lifeguard...My "job" is sittin on a stand,gettin tan, and watchin half naked girls without gettin slapped...mwahahahahaha i kick all ya'lls arses!!!!
Just make sure you wear dark sunglasses. :cool:

What's even better is when you turn around and find a good-lookin' young lady checkin' YOU out. Happened to me one night at the ballet, while I was wearing my service dress blues. :thumb:

i was going to be a lifeguard...but then i realized, why be a lifeguard and stand outside for hours on end...when i can get a job at an airconditioned restaurant, get paid better money (10 cents an hour more, but hey, still more) and tips...
lifeguarding where i live only pays 6.25....

AJChenMPH said:
Just make sure you wear dark sunglasses. :cool:

What's even better is when you turn around and find a good-lookin' young lady checkin' YOU out. Happened to me one night at the ballet, while I was wearing my service dress blues. :thumb:
Was that before or after you hooked up with yer better half LT?
:p

Back