schoools out, for SUMMER!

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
I have till June 9th. Oh well. I can wait. On June 12th I start my summer "job." I only call it a job because we work and get paid. It's a lot of fun. . . just wish I could find a job that lasted all summer and didn't have me saying "Paper or platic" all summer.

At least you dont work at Burger King like yours truly...

nah its not that bad. the only bad thing would be that im starting to get acne from all the grease, so im probably going to quit soon. pay sucks anyway, minimum wage. :/

Y'know, working at a vet clinic is probably more sanitary than your average fast food place. I'm glad to be where I am, if that's the case.

Remember, the pay may suck, but you're accomplishing an important goal- contributing to the obesity of tens of thousands of innocent Americans.

deerslayer said:
Y'know, working at a vet clinic is probably more sanitary than your average fast food place. I'm glad to be where I am, if that's the case.

Remember, the pay may suck, but you're accomplishing an important goal- contributing to the obesity of tens of thousands of innocent Americans.

Meh, its their on fault if they wanna eat a double bacon whopper w/xtra cheese, not mine. I'm just glad that i have the metabalism of a small bird so I can eat whatever I want!

Anyway, i'm gonna quit one day. But how should I do it? should i just stop showing up or should I tell them?

send in a two week notice. Do it formally, or you might lose valuable contacts that you may need later on.

"Hey man, I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, got an opening?"

Manager- "After you just stopped showing up without any word? Screw that- there's the door."

Jealous?

Don't be, there will come a time when you will wish you could go back in time to your teenage years and relive the times when things were so uncomplicated.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to tell y'all. WHOOO!!!! I graduated!!! I finally got a diploma!!

tomtom22 said:
Jealous?

Don't be, there will come a time when you will wish you could go back in time to your teenage years and relive the times when things were so uncomplicated.
no thanks I don't want to be an old man yet lol

I think Charge_7 needs to contact a doctor to set up a humor transplant for you. ROTC_boy is being a piss ant and won't get one.

Back