schoools out, for SUMMER! - Page 2

--
Boots

May 27th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

gotcha.
May 27th, 2006  
Fox

Damn, I only have 6 more days to school out and receiving diploma.
May 27th, 2006  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I have till June 9th. Oh well. I can wait. On June 12th I start my summer "job." I only call it a job because we work and get paid. It's a lot of fun. . . just wish I could find a job that lasted all summer and didn't have me saying "Paper or platic" all summer.
--
Boots
May 27th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Im a lifeguard...My "job" is sittin on a stand,gettin tan, and watchin half naked girls without gettin slapped...mwahahahahaha i kick all ya'lls arses!!!!
May 27th, 2006  
Fox

You lucky bastard. LOL.
May 27th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Mwahahaha....And I get $7.24 an hour too. hahahaha
May 28th, 2006  
deerslayer

I was out wednesday. And locked out of the house for most of that day.
May 28th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Im a lifeguard...My "job" is sittin on a stand,gettin tan, and watchin half naked girls without gettin slapped...mwahahahahaha i kick all ya'lls arses!!!!
Just make sure you wear dark sunglasses.

What's even better is when you turn around and find a good-lookin' young lady checkin' YOU out. Happened to me one night at the ballet, while I was wearing my service dress blues.
May 28th, 2006  
rotc boy

i was going to be a lifeguard...but then i realized, why be a lifeguard and stand outside for hours on end...when i can get a job at an airconditioned restaurant, get paid better money (10 cents an hour more, but hey, still more) and tips...
lifeguarding where i live only pays 6.25....
May 28th, 2006  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
Just make sure you wear dark sunglasses.

What's even better is when you turn around and find a good-lookin' young lady checkin' YOU out. Happened to me one night at the ballet, while I was wearing my service dress blues.
Was that before or after you hooked up with yer better half LT?