School is tough in Britain.

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
You can tell it's tough in school when you see Tesco's new stationary range! :D

1345934669900.jpg

When I started school in the fifties in a convent school (not my choice), nuns carried bike chains, flick knives and knuckle dusters.

Now that school was tough.

When I started school in the fifties in a convent school (not my choice), nuns carried bike chains, flick knives and knuckle dusters.

Now that school was tough.

How tough was it?

Well... let me tell you, you young munchkins... It was so tough, especially the Math teacher. they had a student that did not complete his homework, and what did they do- they nailed him to the plus sign, made small amulets of it and showed what they did to the whole world.... thats how tough they were... :shock:

How tough was it?

Well... let me tell you, you young munchkins... It was so tough, especially the Math teacher. they had a student that did not complete his homework, and what did they do- they nailed him to the plus sign, made small amulets of it and showed what they did to the whole world.... thats how tough they were... :shock:
You were lucky!

I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Good Lor 42, your only a young'un yourself. I've got shirts older then you, literally. I had them made at Willys Tailor in Tengah Village in 1970, they don't fit any more but I've still got them.

You were lucky!

I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

42RM, I have trouble believing you.... :shock:

Back