School excuse

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Please excuse Lola for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Jimmy has been absent yesterday because he had two teeth taken out of his face.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. My daughter is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. Please excuse Jenny. She has been sick and under the doctor.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. Sandra won't be in school a week from today. We have to attend her funeral.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6. Please excuse Holly from Jim today. She is administrating.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. Kevin was absent from school yesterday because he was playing football. He was damaged in the growing part.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8. Amy could not come to school today because she was bothered by very close veins.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9. Please excuse Johnny for being. It was his father's fault.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. Please excuse Jesse from school. He had very loose vowels.[/FONT]

Back