Schilling: Clemens Should Give Up Awards

I think Schilling should give up sniping at other players in the media. It's really quite unbecoming of him. I'm no particular fan of Clemens but I wonder why Schilling thinks it's necessary to run his mouth once again?

I don't disagree with you DTOP, but Schilling does bring up a fair question.

IMHO. Unless its for true medical reasons (like to recover from an injury) Doping is cheating. Do we really want to give awards to cheaters like Clemens and Berry Bonds.

Schilling has the problem where instead of saying what people want him to say, he says what he thinks. If he thinks you suck, then he will come out and say, "You Suck."

One of the reasons I like him...

I don't disagree with you DTOP, but Schilling does bring up a fair question.

IMHO. Unless its for true medical reasons (like to recover from an injury) Doping is cheating. Do we really want to give awards to cheaters like Clemens and Berry Bonds.
IMO, the awards have already been given and until someone (MLB or courts) determines that there was a rule or law broken at the time (which there may have been), then the awards are his to keep and they are certainly none of Schilling's affair. He acting like he has some say in the matter.

If it is proven that he did steroids during that period, then I agree he should forfeit the awards. Just like Jones had to give up all those Olympic medals the same should apply here.

Back