Scenario

tetvet

Banned
A friend and his teenage son came over yesterday to watch Alabama beat the s--t out of Texas A&M on TV, during half time over pizza and beer we talked about the NFL thugs , Ferguson MO ect. my friends are black or dark brown they are well rounded have no more problems with life then I or anyone else does they don't like to be called Afro=Americans they think that's stupid neither has ever been to Africa , they think the people in Ferguson need to get over it and find a job go to work quit being a pain in the ass . the media would have you thinking there is a sharp divide between the races when there is not .

Last edited:
I post what I think might be interesting , in the case of scenario the media would have you think its an ongoing war between people of color blacks in particular and the white massa when in reality its anything but .

The media manipulates your views. Unless you're involved directly in the situation, you've no idea what is up and what is down. Propaganda, he said/she said, gossip, it all means the same thing: inaccurate. You say the media would have you to believe there's a massive racial divide, but do you have any solid, concrete evidence that isn't influenced by the media to disprove the media? The media will show you what they think you need to see.

Back