Scaredy Pet

The Other Guy

Spam King
What is the strangest thing your dog/cat/bird/ferret/whatever has been afraid of?

My dog is simply petrified of a grill. He thinks it's a "dangerous intruder" or something like that.

My Rat Terrier will take on larger dogs but is petrified of my Den recliner when I put it in the reclining position.

My dog Miniture Schauner (cant spell it i know) thinks he can take on a grizzly bear one time i was watching tv and my mom has this china that has a mirrior in the china and he saw him self and started barking at this image like crazy anyway after 10 mins it was over. Now he is afriad of guns any gun he will shoot off in the cage. He is also afriad of the word "bath" he will also shoot off into the cage i mean he hates baths you can spell it infront of him and he will start to the cage.

well my friends dog is terrified of the sprinkler system everytime it comes on he runs into this one corner where the water doesnt hit. He treats it like its acid water.

My dog hates tomatoes. I tried giving him one to eat a while back and he spit it out so when ever he sees them now he runs lol. Other then that he isn't afraid of anything.

i'm not sure if hes afraid or curious or just dumb, but my dog chases a laser dot. its insane, my dad has a laser level, one day we were playing around with it, and he started chasing it and barking at it, it was hilarious. but now both cats and the dog try to chase the red dot at the same time, its hilarious, haha.

yeah i do that to my dog all the time one time he ran into the door...also i gave my dog one of thoughs hott pepers it its with a J anyway when i gave it to him he couldnt stop likcing his nose and when i got near him with a peper he started backing away and ran into the cage

ghost457 said:
i'm not sure if hes afraid or curious or just dumb, but my dog chases a laser dot. its insane, my dad has a laser level, one day we were playing around with it, and he started chasing it and barking at it, it was hilarious. but now both cats and the dog try to chase the red dot at the same time, its hilarious, haha.

My dog does the same thing.

Now whenever I stand in the kitchen he looks at my feet for that stupid red dot.

My dog is terrefied of baloons. He will chase a soccer ball, but if you throw a bparty baloon around him or near him he runs out of the room... :shock:

782.matt said:
My dog is petrified of a vacuum...he comes running into my room and sits under my legs 8)

you its funny how my little dog is afriad of all of these things.but when he is outside and dogs come into our yard he scares all of the other dogs away

Well our adult German Shepard, Odin, seems to be afraid of nothing - now. He has been schutzhund trained so gunfire and explosions don't phase him, but when he was a puppy this did..

Our new puppy, Freya, so far isn't afraid of Hop Sing (the cat). She is afraid of thunderstorms though.

Hop Sing, in case you are wondering, is only afraid of Molly without her first cup of morning coffee. :lol:

Just about 40 minutes ago, I started the vaccum cleaner upstairs. Sturmovik, my cat, does not like the vaccum. she jumped over the baby gate that keeps her and my dog, satchel, seperated, over satchel's head, and into the kitchen taking a ninety degree turn and a 10 foot skid, finally flying into the half bath where she lives and into the sink. satchel, chasing her, ran into the door. :D

Back