Scaredy Pet

--
Boots

June 21st, 2005  
The Other Guy

Topic: Scaredy Pet

What is the strangest thing your dog/cat/bird/ferret/whatever has been afraid of?

My dog is simply petrified of a grill. He thinks it's a "dangerous intruder" or something like that.
June 21st, 2005  
Missileer

My Rat Terrier will take on larger dogs but is petrified of my Den recliner when I put it in the reclining position.
June 21st, 2005  
The Other Guy

anyone else?
--
Boots
June 21st, 2005  
Joe252

My dog Miniture Schauner (cant spell it i know) thinks he can take on a grizzly bear one time i was watching tv and my mom has this china that has a mirrior in the china and he saw him self and started barking at this image like crazy anyway after 10 mins it was over. Now he is afriad of guns any gun he will shoot off in the cage. He is also afriad of the word "bath" he will also shoot off into the cage i mean he hates baths you can spell it infront of him and he will start to the cage.
June 21st, 2005  
The Other Guy

what if you were actually spelling battallion?
June 21st, 2005  
Joe252

what?
June 21st, 2005  
behemoth79

well my friends dog is terrified of the sprinkler system everytime it comes on he runs into this one corner where the water doesnt hit. He treats it like its acid water.
June 22nd, 2005  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
what?
?
June 22nd, 2005  
alliehz

My dog hates tomatoes. I tried giving him one to eat a while back and he spit it out so when ever he sees them now he runs lol. Other then that he isn't afraid of anything.
June 22nd, 2005  
ghost457

i'm not sure if hes afraid or curious or just dumb, but my dog chases a laser dot. its insane, my dad has a laser level, one day we were playing around with it, and he started chasing it and barking at it, it was hilarious. but now both cats and the dog try to chase the red dot at the same time, its hilarious, haha.