Scalar weapons

staurofilakes said:
I know, it sounds really strange. The thing is that a time ago i heard about certain bombs that could produce a earthquake, and looking for info about it in the web i founded this...

Some of the info in the web sound really realistic...
By the way the author of the web is not Baerden, this guy uses his info.

Nuclear bombs can create seismic activity.

If you don't believe scalar weapons are based on pseudoscience, just look at the name: A scalar is a rank zero tensor, in other words a quantity which has magnitude, but no direction (unlike a vector). The velocity of a bullet, for instance is a vector, while its kinetic energy is a scalar.

What I'm getting at is that most names of different weapons types briefly explain how the weapon operates: Missile weapon: Uses guided rocketry; Projectile weapon: Propels projectiles, energy weapon, emits (electromagnetic) energy rather than solid matter (bullets, rockets); Scalar weapon: Uses numbers with no direction? WTF? The guy who made it up just used a random scientific term to make it sound important and threatening.

but the guy that made this theory is a US militar scienscist, I do not know if you read the webpage that I posted at the beginning, but there it goes...all the info is based on the discoveries of Tesla in the 40´s.

My point is, just because it is printed on the internet, doesn't make it true.

AussieNick said:
but the guy that made this theory is a US militar scienscist, I do not know if you read the webpage that I posted at the beginning, but there it goes...all the info is based on the discoveries of Tesla in the 40´s.

My point is, just because it is printed on the internet, doesn't make it true.

Yes, the fact that some info is printed on the internet does not make it true. The same happens with TV, newspapers and radio stations.

I also find the info in this page quite strange, if not false, however, the science develops quickly, in an exponencial way. What do you think people would have thought about clonation,nuclear weapons, e-bombs, satellites, laser weapons,microchips,computers,internet..........70 years ago???????

Once thing is for sure, the develop of science is not gonna stop and the develop of weapons neither. May be in 30 years we can continue this threat and see wich are the new toys the superpowers have ....

Did you see the movie "Ghostbusters 2"? If you did you'll know the phrase

I did not,by the way, in Spain movies are translated into spanish....so if you explain what you mean it would be great.

staurofilakes said:
Did you see the movie "Ghostbusters 2"? If you did you'll know the phrase

I did not,by the way, in Spain movies are translated into spanish....so if you explain what you mean it would be great.

This is a phrase where one scientist warns another that their nuclear "ghost capturing equipment" will destroy the earth if the beam from one crosses one from another. Then, it's backed up with the most bullshit sounding scientific explanation using pseudoscientifc terms that can possibly be made up by a scriptwriter.

You just had to be there. Do yourself a favor and get out more. :)

You just had to be there. Do yourself a favor and get out more.

Wow :shock: Why do you asume that I do not go out of Spain? May be a travel more than you can imagine. But this is kind of offtopic. I do not wanna beguin a discussion about who travels more...., but your posted sounded in my ears really arrogant.

You just had to be there. Do yourself a favor and get out more.

There have been a language compresion problem, sorry for that. A moderator spoke with me and told me what you ment with your expresion.

I try not to use colloquialisms because they can be confusing if one is not familiar with the way a phrase is used. "Get out of town" spoken to a friend means that you doubt what he is saying is true but in a friendly way. The same goes for "you need to get out more". It just means that one friend may be telling the other that he is not mingling enough socially.

Okey, now I get it. ;) Well, this scalar weapon theory sounds like science fiction to me also, however I belive that the development of the science will bring us new kinds of weapons...You will have to agree with me that secret programs concerning the development of new weapons is not something new....

Back