Scalar weapons

Last line third paragraph of that quote:

Thus there is no evidence of a causal connection between the nuclear testing and the large earthquake in Afghanistan and it is pure coincidence that they occurred near in time and location.

I have been reading some articles and there is no agreement concerning this issue. Some scients says that a nuke could trigger a quake.

staurofilakes said:
I have been reading some articles and there is no agreement concerning this issue. Some scients says that a nuke could trigger a quake.

And this has what to do with scalar weapons?

This whole nuke triggering quake thing is nonsense. You can do so much more damage detonating it over your target.

Kozzy Mozzy said:
staurofilakes said:

And this has what to do with scalar weapons?

This whole nuke triggering quake thing is nonsense. You can do so much more damage detonating it over your target.

Yes, I have to agree with you, that will be lots more dangerous, and you are right it has nothing to do with Scalar weapons, but I think that the HAARP proyect has a lot to do with it. Did you read about HAARP?

The military says the HAARP system could:
-give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986).

-replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology.

-Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system.

-provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working.
provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements.

-be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area.

-be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.

HAARP-Type Technology Could Perform A Variety Of Tricks
HAARP is intended to heat and lift a portion of the ionosphere above a selected location or locations on the planet in order to make a huge invisible "mirror" for bouncing electromagnetic radiation back to the surface of Earth. Why? The answer is that the U.S. military wants to:

communicate with its submerged submarines by penetrating the oceans with ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) radiations.
penetrate the land with ELF in order to search for hidden tunnels or other sites of military interest (a process known as earth-penetrating tomography).
What else could a HAARP-type project do in the near future? If the technology is scaled up in size, it could:

Dr. Nick Begich of Anchorage, Alaska,
and Jeane Manning of Vancouver, British Columbia, said:

HAARP is intended to heat and lift a portion of the ionosphere above a selected location or locations on the planet in order to make a huge invisible "mirror" for bouncing electromagnetic radiation back to the surface of Earth. Why? The answer is that the U.S. military wants to:

communicate with its submerged submarines by penetrating the oceans with ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) radiations.
penetrate the land with ELF in order to search for hidden tunnels or other sites of military interest (a process known as earth-penetrating tomography).
What else could a HAARP-type project do in the near future? If the technology is scaled up in size, it could:

-Shield a territory from intercontinental ballistic missiles

-Fry satellites

-Discriminate between incoming objects (missiles)

-Enhance communications

-Disrupt communications over a large area of the globe

-Change the chemical structure of the upper atmosphere and possibly alter the weather

-Affect human mental functioning

-Impact the health of humans and other biological systems.

http://www.earthpulse.com/haarp/

Yes, the firs quote it is, but some studies says that the developing of this technology will take us to quote #2:

-Change the chemical structure of the upper atmosphere and possibly alter the weather

-Affect human mental functioning

-Impact the health of humans and other biological systems.

This is more agressive than defensive. On thing is for sure, the militar techno in weaponery have been developing a lot in the last decades, and I am pretty sure that there are a lot of new toys ready to be used in case of extreme necessity. This could open the "pandora box"....I am not very sure if playing with the weather is the most intelligent thing right now.

And it's so far gone in the "wild and looney" catagory that it's actually taught to students in Australia as a case in point for misinformation on the web. Checkout this article:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...dings/docs/114Banks.pdf+HAARPP&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

From the article:

Developing Approaches to Deal with Misinformation: The first step in helping students deal with misinformation is to alert them to the possible multiple interpretations that can exist on the Web. One useful way that the author has used is to introduce students to the web pages dealing with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). There are a wide range of web sites that relate to this project, including the official HAARP site that provides details of the project and its purposes (HAARP home page). Accessing just this site would suggest that it is an interesting American scientific program involved with ionospheric research, with web-cam images of the antenna systems available. However, further searches will reveal pages relating to weather control, mind control, damage to the upper atmosphere, the Strategic Defence Initiative, early work by Tesla in beam energy and links to crashed flying saucers. The spectrum of interpretation therefore goes from beneficial and benign research through to ‘messing with mother earth’ (Manning J and Begich N, 2002). Much of the linking material, for example key players in the project, links to previous beam weapon work, Tesla, patents etc, appears to be genuine but at some point on the spectrum students will decide that it has reached the ‘science fiction’ level and the ideas are not credible. This point will vary from student to student. Interestingly this material is also useful for introducing students to semiotics as the official site has a fluttering American flag and the ‘science fiction’ end has the dark eyed, large headed alien. Once students recognize the difficulties of dealing with this range of information, and in the way it is presented, in a reasonably ‘fun’ way they are more motivated to search for contradictions to other materials that they locate on the web. Once students have been alerted to the prevalence of potential misinformation, they need to be provided with some tools to help them deal with critical evaluation in an organized way.

You are right Charge, there is a lot of crap in the web, but you can also find it in TV & newspapers.

Anyway, I wonder why is US Army involved in the proyect if there is not any army use concerning this technology. usually in every country when the army is involved is because they are interested in some of the new developings. I might be wrong, will see it in the nearly future

Probably if 10 years ago i would have said that US Army will have laser weapons in his AC-130 you would have said that I just went nuts, but right now you have the AC-X, "Son of Spectre". And this is not science-fiction.

http://www.boeing.com/special/abl/schedules/milestones.html

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/ac-x.htm

Here there is another really interesting link, i did not know that this technology was so developed.

With this topic I am not saying that US has a weapon that can change climate or somethig similar, I just gived links, do not misanderstand me.

I am just trying expose how militar techno have been developing in the last decades...and we do not know what are doing right now...all this things are confidential...one thing is for sure,the science advance with an incredible speed....

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/flash.html

(Just Like in Star Wars!)

With this topic I am not saying that US has a weapon that can change climate or somethig similar, I just gived links, do not misanderstand me.

I am just trying expose how militar techno have been developing in the last decades...and we do not know what are doing right now...all this things are confidential...one thing is for sure,the science advance with an incredible speed....

I certainly have no problem with that, just so long as disclaimers like that are included.

And how do you think war is gonna change in next decades? I am sure that there is a bunch of new toys developing or ready to go..One thing is for sure, the classic way of making war is dead.

Inside an Air Force research lab in Albuquerque, New Mexico, scientists since the 1980s have been quietly developing one of the nation's most highly guarded military secrets, one of the "black" programs under the jurisdiction of the Directed Energy Directorate. The electromagnetic bomb, or e-bomb, is a new class of weapon based on high-power surges, and it can render impotent even the most advanced digital weapons.

I always ask the question "if it is a top secret government program that they've spent billions on, and the mass media doesn't know about it, how the hell has one crackpot living in a trailer park with a tin foil hat found out about it?"

Look closer, these guys have ZERO credibility. There is theory shooting around the web that Parliament House in Canberra (Australia) houses a giant computer network with everyones DNA details on it, on behalf of the CIA/NSA/FBI. Now this I know to be bollocks because I worked at Parliament house for several months... Lot's of offices and meeting rooms, but no huge banks of hard drives.

Look at this guys ranting, look closer... see the cracks.

I could pretty much write my own conspiracy theory. Just pick one of the words in bold and create your own. See how easy it is.

Inside an (Airforce/Army/Navy/Government) research lab in (Albuquerque/Panama/Vatican/London), scientists since the (1500s/1980s /1990s)have been quietly developing one of the nation's most highly guarded military secrets, one of the "black" programs under the jurisdiction of the (Directed Energy Directorate/Federal Bomb Institute/National Alien Prevention Group). The (electromagnetic bomb/Neural disruptor/artificial kidney) is a new class of weapon based on (high-power surges/rabbit fur/sand), and it can render impotent even the most advanced (digital weapons/alien life forms/main battle tanks).

I just had to have my rant. I HATE crack pot conspiracy theorists.

AussieNick said:
Inside an Air Force research lab in Albuquerque, New Mexico, scientists since the 1980s have been quietly developing one of the nation's most highly guarded military secrets, one of the "black" programs under the jurisdiction of the Directed Energy Directorate. The electromagnetic bomb, or e-bomb, is a new class of weapon based on high-power surges, and it can render impotent even the most advanced digital weapons.

I always ask the question "if it is a top secret government program that they've spent billions on, and the mass media doesn't know about it, how the h**l has one crackpot living in a trailer park with a tin foil hat found out about it?"

Look closer, these guys have ZERO credibility. There is theory shooting around the web that Parliament House in Canberra (Australia) houses a giant computer network with everyones DNA details on it, on behalf of the CIA/NSA/FBI. Now this I know to be bollocks because I worked at Parliament house for several months... Lot's of offices and meeting rooms, but no huge banks of hard drives.

Look at this guys ranting, look closer... see the cracks.

I could pretty much write my own conspiracy theory. Just pick one of the words in bold and create your own. See how easy it is.

Inside an (Airforce/Army/Navy/Government) research lab in (Albuquerque/Panama/Vatican/London), scientists since the (1500s/1980s /1990s)have been quietly developing one of the nation's most highly guarded military secrets, one of the "black" programs under the jurisdiction of the (Directed Energy Directorate/Federal Bomb Institute/National Alien Prevention Group). The (electromagnetic bomb/Neural disruptor/artificial kidney) is a new class of weapon based on (high-power surges/rabbit fur/sand), and it can render impotent even the most advanced (digital weapons/alien life forms/main battle tanks).

I just had to have my rant. I HATE crack pot conspiracy theorists.

There is an easy answer, there is a thing called desclasified pappers.
I don´t think that is a secret any more, but if you are in the army you should know what a e-bomb is. It is not science fiction.
Many conspiracy theories are total crap, but many times they point in the right direction.
I also Hate media brain washed.

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/001141.html

There is an easy answer, there is a thing called desclasified pappers.
I don´t think that is a secret any more, but if you are in the army you should know what a e-bomb is. It is not science fiction.

But my point is, if the papers have become "declasified", then how come the only person who knows about it is some lonely conspiracy theorist? How come world leaders haven't said anything about this terrific new technology? Simple.... it only exists in this man's head.

But my point is, if the papers have become "declasified", then how come the only person who knows about it is some lonely conspiracy theorist? How come world leaders haven't said anything about this terrific new technology? Simple.... it only exists in this man's head.

Well, I will say it again, e-bombs are real, you just have to take a look to the links I gave. I think that the only one that do not know about this technology is you!! ;) May be some body in here could tell you how real are this weapons....
They create a magnetic camp wich destroy all electronic gear, as simple as that. Scalar weapons is a different thing. E-bombs are real.

Okay:

Scalar Weapons: Non-exstiant
E-Bombs: Existant, but they are based on a different set of laws than a scalar weapon is. Thats like comparing a Volkswagon to a Boeing, 5000 parts to 1 M parts. Completely different animals.

Declassified papers or not, the Pentagon and the military would never knowingly divulge information about black programs, because that could place dangerous information in the open.

As for E-bombs, they work by creating a magentic field that disrupts the ions and other particles in electronics, rendering them useless, and potentially (and most likely) permanently frying their circutry.

So, to recap. Scalar Weapons are a long way off, if they're even possible, and again, they are currently only a theoretical weapon idea. There's no proof that it's possible to construct them, nor any idea what their effects could be.

I never said E-Bombs didn't exist. Electronic/Microwave warfare are an important part of modern warfare. But this "scalar" stuff is a load of total :cen:

Totally true that any "government black program" will NOT be leaked or divulged to the public. It flys in the face of anything logical.

I do not know much about this, but what is the wrong premise of this theory? I think it is based on the studies of Tesla.

Back