Who SAYS it can't be done?

tomtom22

Chief Engineer

Who SAYS it can't be done?
PRESIDENTS HOOVER & EISENHOWER DEPORTED MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS!

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me. But, back during the Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of all illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 1.3 million Mexican nationals! The program was called "Operation "Wetback" so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegals back then, they can sure do it today!! If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder.. Don't forget to pay your taxes.. 12 million illegal aliens are depending on you!

Well they were busy boys, proves things can be done it you want to do them.

"Operation Wetback Plus" .........................

The new operation should be called "Operation Wetback Plus" ... it would deport ALL illegals and prosecute ALL employers who have illegals as part of their workforce (up to and including the CEOs of the company).

Sorry to say but I believe it should include ALL illegals with no exceptions.

If you think I am including children born to illegals in this country ... YOU ARE RIGHT. According to our laws, a criminal can NOT benefit from the fruits of his crime. This should be no exception.

If you think I am including children born to illegals in this country ... YOU ARE RIGHT. According to our laws, a criminal can NOT benefit from the fruits of his crime. This should be no exception.

Thats right hun, popping out lil ones should not be excepted from the law.

Thats right hun, popping out lil ones should not be excepted from the law.
Kiwi - the point I was making was that giving citizenship to the children of illegals is rewarding the illegals for having their children in America AFTER having entered this country illegally. I realise it is NOT the children's fault ... but ...............

I agree with you, Chief. As far as I'm concerned, if the parents are illegal, so are their kids...regardless of if they were born here or not. Deport all of them. I'm sick of working to support their lazy butts.

Naturally born citizens .....

I agree with you, Chief. As far as I'm concerned, if the parents are illegal, so are their kids...regardless of if they were born here or not. Deport all of them. I'm sick of working to support their lazy butts.

7's
The problem is the children are 'officially' citizens by the accident of being born within the borders of this country (even though the parents are illegal). They are considered to be naturally born citizens.

Kiwi - the point I was making was that giving citizenship to the children of illegals is rewarding the illegals for having their children in America AFTER having entered this country illegally. I realise it is NOT the children's fault ... but ...............

I know hun, but if they where born in your land they should be removed and sent back to the country of departure, when the child is old enough to make an application to enter the states they should be allowed to, as their right of birth. And enter legally and obtain all rights as a American.

I don't believe in punishing them for the sins of their parents, but also no free pass should be issued.

It like the damn boat people here, because the child is born on Australian land, doesn't make it an Australian, the parents are given a choice, leave it and allow it to be fostered out or take it with them when they get sent home.

I know hun, but if they where born in your land they should be removed and sent back to the country of departure, when the child is old enough to make an application to enter the states they should be allowed to, as their right of birth. And enter legally and obtain all rights as a American.

I don't believe in punishing them for the sins of their parents, but also no free pass should be issued.

It like the damn boat people here, because the child is born on Australian land, doesn't make it an Australian, the parents are given a choice, leave it and allow it to be fostered out or take it with them when they get sent home.

I agree with you - but there are sob sisters in this country who would have sh*t conniption fits IF you were to suggest such a thing.

7's
The problem is the children are 'officially' citizens by the accident of being born within the borders of this country (even though the parents are illegal). They are considered to be naturally born citizens.

Yes, I know this. But I don't agree with it and never will.

Back