Saying hello again




 
--
 
September 3rd, 2004  
SOT_II
 

Topic: Saying hello again


Just saying hello again, please feel free to read my profile for more information about me.

Mostly I build and sell weapons and weapons systems, from individual weapons to crewserved weapon systems.

You can see what I'm talking about at my website...or not.

I have some pretty good links to various military and DoD websites on this page.
http://www.cqbarms.com/da.html
September 3rd, 2004  
Redleg
 
 
Welcome to the forums.

Interesting site/job you have there by the way.
September 3rd, 2004  
SOT_II
 
Thanks Red,

Hopefully I can add something valuable to the forum.
--
September 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
hello.... again? I'm a little lost...


Anyways, welcome!
September 3rd, 2004  
SOT_II
 
My first hello got deleted, wasn't specific enough.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
hello.... again? I'm a little lost...


Anyways, welcome!
September 3rd, 2004  
AFSteliga
 
 
Welcome to the Forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.
September 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOT_II
My first hello got deleted, wasn't specific enough.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
hello.... again? I'm a little lost...


Anyways, welcome!
gotcha! YAY!!!! :P
September 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101
 
Welcome to the boards. nice site 8)
September 4th, 2004  
Jason Bourne
 
Welcome, you work for a specific company or do are you just a private designer.
September 4th, 2004  
SOT_II
 
I have my own company., and we do contract work for various other companies...but mostly work for ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
Welcome, you work for a specific company or do are you just a private designer.