Do As I Say, Not As I Do (Take 2)...

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
WHILE I was attending torpedo-maintenance school in the Navy, I had an instructor who emphasized the importance of built-in safety devices called interlocks. I once asked if there was an interlock that prevented opening the inner door while the tube was filling with water. The curt answer was that a torpedoman always checks the level indicators first. With that, the instructor turned around, opened the breech door and dumped 3500 gallons of water into the classroom!

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Willard Paul, Jr.

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.

tomtom22 said:
I'm not in the Nay so I won't comment on that last comment.

I wasn't implying anything regarding branch I was insulting the whole male population I'm an equal opportunity offender;-) . How many women would do something that dumb right after they had just explained it?

AJChenMPH said:
WHILE I was attending torpedo-maintenance school in the Navy, I had an instructor who emphasized the importance of built-in safety devices called interlocks. I once asked if there was an interlock that prevented opening the inner door while the tube was filling with water. The curt answer was that a torpedoman always checks the level indicators first. With that, the instructor turned around, opened the breech door and dumped 3500 gallons of water into the classroom!

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Willard Paul, Jr.

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.
That's a great way to find out if that does work.:)

AmericanSweetheart said:
I wasn't implying anything regarding branch I was insulting the whole male population I'm an equal opportunity offender;-) . How many women would do something that dumb right after they had just explained it?
All of them.......

Back