Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I refuse to belive so

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
"And I heard,as it where the noise of thunder,one of the four beast saying,come...,come and see,and I saw...,and behold......

A white horse...."

Do you think that the end,of all humanity will come from humanity its self?From within our own society,either religous,or scienetific,will the end in your mind come from the greed and suffering from,not nature of this earth ,both from cruelity of the human race itself?Take this with all senses and decide with your will, not your knoledge of realations between man and man .

"And I looked amongest the four beast,and there stood a pale horse,and the name that stood upon it, was death,and hell followed with him....."

Last edited:
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Sukio said:
"And I looked amongest the four beast,and there stood a pale horse,and the name that stood upon it, was death,and hell followed with him....."
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
First seal :
(2) I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
Second seal:
(4) Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other.
To him was given a large sword.
Third seal:
(5) and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. (6) Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
Fourth seal :
(8 ) I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
(Revelation 6:1-8 )

Do you think that the end,of all humanity will come from humanity its self?From within our own society,either religous,or scienetific,will the end in your mind come from the greed and suffering from,not nature of this earth ,both from cruelity of the human race itself?Take this with all senses and decide with your will, not your knoledge of realations between man and man .
I really hope that mankind one day will be wise enough not to cause the Apocalypse/Ragnarok/Armageddon/Doomsday/End of Time/End of the World/(insert own words here...), even if it may still seem like we've got a long way to go today...

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
- Albert Einstein (contemplating nuclear devastation)
http://www.military-quotes.com/albert-einstein.htm

If the Bible is correct, it will not be destroyed by man alone.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The strongest verse that seems to support a fiery destruction of the physical earth is II Peter 3:10, which states,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up."[/FONT]

Man kind still has the capcity to do that,one is obviuos ,and might I ad,came so close to being put into play,the other is slow and agonizing,we are setting the stage for the suffering for our childeren and childrens children,buy burning the fuels made of nothing but death and time we will change our planet from the bread basket of the universe that we have always known into a hell in its own nature.And for what?Dependancey,availibility?As far as I know until that challenge comes forth,nohting will change,no one will show forth the effort needed to prevent this,war famine and hate will spawn for oil.

Might I point out that the Christian bible is not the only holy book in existence, and theres other reglions than Christianity, so why would the world end with the signs of a book that doesn't cover the whole of the worlds faith.

Just a thought go back to my drinking now.:drink:

I added the four horsemen thing for the effect,and Its one of my favorite bible stories,Im not saying it has to be realiguos related,I mean what about the hard scienece?

LMAO honey I was being the :firedevi: Devil on that one.

But look the world has more life left in it than we give it credit for. In the life span of this planet, humans are such a little spot on its time line.

The one thing that humans have a great ablilty to do is adapt. We live on most of the planets surface, in all enviroments and extremes. The human race is explanding far greater than most countries can cope with. Bar Australia, where the pay you to breed LMAO!

Point being the world is has large amounts of its human population in third word status I really don't see it ending, christ they can't even invent some way to make men put the toilet seat down! If they do then I'm all with honey, I will start getting worried.

There's a huge amount of hate, and greed in this world, horrible as it is, but really that is a very old problem in the worlds history, the only difference with us is that we are able to access the information.:roll:

And I heard as it were the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw
And behold a white horse

Song
There's a man going around taking names and he decides
Who to free and who to blame every body won't be treated
Quite the same there will be a golden ladder reaching down
When the man comes around

The hairs on your arm will stand up at the terror in each
Sip and each sup will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground

CHORUS
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers one hundred million angels singing
Multitudes are marching to a big kettledrum
Voices calling and voices crying
Some are born and some are dying
Its alpha and omegas kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn trees
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
Till Armageddon no shalam no shalom

Then the father hen will call his chicken's home
The wise man will bow down before the thorn and at his feet
They will cast the golden crowns

Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down

CHORUS
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers one hundred million angels singing
Multitudes are marching to a big kettledrum
Voices calling and voices crying
Some are born and some are dying
Its alpha and omegas kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn trees
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
In measured hundred weight and penny pound

Close (Spoken part)
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And it's name it said on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

just a way to think about it from Johnny Cash. its not exactly about whether the Apacolypse will be man made or not, but it kinda fit into the topic.

Back