Saw 2

Springfield

Is anyone interested in seeing Saw 2? I saw Saw and I actually liked it very much. It was a bit gory, but the storyline was great. So what do you guys think? Post any links to videos, pictures, or information on it here.

So has anyone seen this movie yet? It came out a few days ago. If you have, I would like to know what you thought of it.

its topped the US Box office
w00t
the first one was awesome, good to see a movie that strayed away from hollywoods conventions
made by two aussies as well, proving that recovery wasn't an entirely stupid show

Locke said:
its topped the US Box office
w00t
the first one was awesome, good to see a movie that strayed away from hollywoods conventions
made by two aussies as well, proving that recovery wasn't an entirely stupid show

Just a few days ago, I saw that the movie had made 30.5 million already on the news. :shock: Pretty cool.

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
So has anyone seen this movie yet? It came out a few days ago. If you have, I would like to know what you thought of it.

I saw it....pure insanity :shock:

It was one of the few movies I've seen so far where the sequel was able to meet, if not surpass it's predecessor in terms of quality. Every minute of the movie was great...Crazy twist as expected, and just man...good stuff!!

I HIGHLY recommend that you see it. Be aware though, it is not for the faint of heart; even I cringed at points.

CDTGaticaW201 said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:

I saw it....pure insanity :shock:

It was one of the few movies I've seen so far where the sequel was able to meet, if not surpass it's predecessor in terms of quality. Every minute of the movie was great...Crazy twist as expected, and just man...good stuff!!

I HIGHLY recommend that you see it. Be aware though, it is not for the faint of heart; even I cringed at points.

Yeah, one of my friends who saw the movie told me that it was one of the few movies that he had seen that had a sequel that was better than the first one. He said it was awesome. So that's two people who have seen it who think it's awesome. I'm definately going to see it sometime. If not in the theaters, I will just rent it. I love crazy twists. 8)

I saw the movie......All I can say is WOW! If you have seen the first Saw and you liked it, SEE THE SECOND! It's much better than the first! I loved it so much. And it DID have a crazy twist to it. 8)

From what I hear...Saw 3 is the end of the line. They don't want to make it too redundant or old, so they're just going to stick with a trilogy instead of making Saw XVI in 12 years.

Back