Saudis Suggest they might Aid Iraqi Sunni

mmarsh

The Saudis have announced that they might come to the aid of the Sunni should the US leave Iraq. This basically says two things.

1. That the vaunted Iraqi government will collapse 3 microseconds after the last GI leaves Iraq.

2. With the Sunnis backed by the Saudis and the Shiites backed by Iran and considering the fact that BOTH are hardcore extremist governments we a just a hairs breath away from a all-out regional religous war, thats gaurenteed to be nasty.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/12/usa.saudi.iraq.reut/index.html

Once again, Kudos are in order to the current US government for orchestrating this disaster...

We ned to fund rapid development of oil alternatives and let this part of the world go down the toilet, its what they want. Sheer idiocy, they deserve each other.

Bulldogg

I agree. (I'm going to go lie down after this, I don't think I can stand the shock).

Oil reserves yes, AND we need to pour money into the RD of a alternative energy source. I see lots of potential in hydrogen fuel cells.

This is yet ANOTHER reason to ditch fossil fuels as if higher prices, high demand, depleted stocks, and the pending global warming disaster weren't already enough...

The Arabs have been itching to kill each other for decades. Screw the big oil companies, I say let them, and have them leave the rest of the world alone.

Last edited:
I gotta agree with everyone here as well! Alternate forms of fuel that rival and better oil must be researched more so we can get less involved with the middle east

Back