saudia will buy 95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the problem is not in post ,it is in your mind ,it is not my problem that you can not understand my posts,also i am not a native speaker .despite that i write better than you and i can correct your mistakes in spelling like correcting your post in((correction)).i advice you to be polite when you treat with other people ,if you do not, you will face a lot of problems in your life.and it is not a shame on me to have mistakes in my posts ,all of us have mistakes in our life despite that i do not have mistakes i understand what you maen from the begining....

Last edited:
mod warning: Gentlemen, the tone of this thread needs to become far less personal ASAP.

My words are not enough and made you mistake.
At first,I thought 50ton class tank can't shoot 140mm or 152mm class APFSDS.
Such big guns are too big and too heavy for tank of today.
70t~80t class tank may be needed to carry enough big ammos(At least,you need 30 ammos for combat!) and heavy armor and a powerful engine and fuel.
But・・・it sounds too much heavy and hard to carry.
It reminds me Tiger tank.
And now,great tank battle alike kursk is no more thinkable.
T-95 may be anti-infantry tank and destroy enemy tank by gun launch guidance missile.
The most plobrem is such missiles are very expensive,will Saudi buy many gun launcf missiles for not so thinkable tank battle?

i think discussing a weapons system that is not even in final testing stage is ridiculous. when the t-95 reaches production and details are clear, we can try and compare it tho the other modern mbts.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think discussing a weapons system that is not even in final testing stage is ridiculous. when the t-95 reaches production and details are clear, we can try and compare it tho the other modern mbts.

I don't think its ridiculous to discuss the vehicle at all we discuss all sorts of things on a hypothetical basis I do agree that its premature to catagorise it as the worst, best, greatest or a pile of crap until it enters service and gets some experience behind it.

the main armament is not sure, the autoloader is new, the turret system is something i never heard about in a tank....i mean, i can hardly compare tanks that are 10 years old because armor and gun data is usually kept secret...so a brand new design with countless innovations?

I agree its a new tank and has lots of innovative design features that you can't really rate without more information however we do know Russian tank designs, we know the weaknesses and strengths and from that we can surmise the potential strengths and weaknesses of a new tank, we also know what the best existing tanks are and can therefore make limited comparisons.

I concede we are only guessing but at least educated guesses can be made.

Russia Has to make a living some how, givin their current economic situation, Vdoka, is one of their biggest exports along with Oil and Oil products.

Then, well, ever since the Fall of the Soviet Union, T 80s, Ak 47 3rd Generation Models, Akms, Ak 74, T 72, T 62, RPDs, millions of rounds of ammunition, old gernades, dating back to WWll era.

Hundereds, of Sukhoi 7s, 27s, Mikoyan 23s, 25s, 31s, 21s. All kinds or Motor Pools, and Armory doors, distributed arms everwhere, the Iron Curtan fell, and the gold Hammer and Sickle came down, ever since, Russia, has always competed with the United States, In the selling of arms.

Witch, unfortunatly , we are the biggest in the business. We sell to almost any one.

Back