Saudi Arabia to changes style?

Army0413

Banned
It wa for 4 or 5 year back they force up new armed forces. Don't know wich size they have before but it go to:

233.500 of professionel armed forces.

What I have think and more and they bring down to smaller size.

It is a professionel armed forces in Saudi Arabia to and in future.

It is 1 of 2 size down.

The size are 46000 man. It is European size and closely to lose big country mentality.

But is okey for they how wan't Saudi Arabia go down to smaller size.

But if Australia force up it can be war. I think Australia force up in close future same like Saudi Arabia forces down. Australia if they goes from excastly 56000 to 140.000 and are dangerous because Australia is big enemy for Saudi Arabia then second enemy is and 3,4,5 and nearly six enemies or what? Means Australia will to attack Saudi Arabia if they force up with bigger armies. Australia will allready with smaller size. But Saudi Arabia can force up big reserve. How many I don't knows. Maybe 300.000-500.000 or most 800.000 how are big size of troops.

Edit1. Now I liked Saudi Arabia.

Edit2. I never wan't 150.000 soldiers.

Last edited:
Britain is second enemy for Saudi Arabia.

A Quiz:

Egypt is enemy for Saudi Arabia?

United States are no enemy with Saudi Arabia.

Deals done with one new and one old power.

U.S. bring military power to arabs and oil back to U.S.

Saudi Arabia have much oil. How many procent of oil in world?

Last edited:
Under 300 or over today? Wich they choise in future?

I think 13000 in Air Force, 27000 in the Army and 6000 in Navy.

Maybe I write the right strenght in topics beginning? No edit topics from beginning. Hurts.

Last edited:
How planes to replace F-15 in 2019? Nobody how caress on arab's defence?
No nazi against Saudi's because that are impossible.
The terrorist's can fight back.
I think they will buy Leopard 2A6. Maybe 200 pers to 46000 armed forces.
Then 400 left in reserve they can offering there tanks. Today's tanks. Little down.
I'm will this and more likes of arabic defence.

How planes to replace F-15 in 2019? Nobody how caress on arab's defence?
No nazi against Saudi's because that are impossible.
The terrorist's can fight back.
I think they will buy Leopard 2A6. Maybe 200 pers to 46000 armed forces.
Then 400 left in reserve they can offering there tanks. Today's tanks. Little down.
I'm will this and more likes of arabic defence.

I see no one joined you in talk about S.Arabia, The saudi arabia is based on real terror because of its wonderful dictatorship type. An ideological supported religion that is a suitable base for terrorism named 'Vahabbyat'. They know everyone as infidle even other muslims. About 20 precent of S.A people are completely Opposites, And 30-40 % are about opposite . The powerful intelligent system of S.A. [istikhbarat] is something netween CIA , Mossad, Savak And normal cops. US and Western countries didn't limit their weaponary expprts to S.A. and now S.A. army has a full arsenal with a tremendous variety of western weapones and I hear Pakistan completed its Nukes by S.A. money and promissed to S.A. to give nukes to S.A. if they need that.

S.A. have no trouble with Australia how have smaller troops in today situation.

800,000 or 354,000 is right of possible reserve strenght if S.A. choise 46000 man.

S.A. have no trouble with Australia how have smaller troops in today situation.

800,000 or 354,000 is right of possible reserve strenght if S.A. choise 46000 man.

Yes S.A. hasn't any problem with westerns anymore and if nothing like a revolution happen it will not change.Westerns can account on S.A. as an ally in long time.

Yes S.A. hasn't any problem with westerns anymore and if nothing like a revolution happen it will not change.Westerns can account on S.A. as an ally in long time.

I will say I meet some of the Saudi Arabian army. These guys were disciplined well trained soldiers. I was favorable impressed.

Back