Satanism at the Inauguration?

Missileer

This morning on my drive to work, a news announcer read a piece about Jenna Bush flashing a sign of the Devil by holding two two fingers up at the cameras. The pointer and small fingers held up with all others down is a University of Texas sign for "hook `em horns". The Texas Longhorns.
Was my leg being pulled or is this a real piece of news? The column was in a Norwegian newspaper. Someone please tell me that this isn't so. :rock:

Yes, it's so awsome it's my new icon for a short while here :)

4116297_200X150.jpg

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/4116379/detail.html

That's the "Hook em Horns" but it is also used by satanist's whatever it is. Doesn't surprise me a European newspaper would make that jump regarding Dubya :lol: .

As an Aggie fan I just find Hook em Horn wavers deluded :lol:

hell you see "the goat" being thrown at rock concerts everywhere, doesn't mean it has much to do with satanism,

but then again there is bush's involvement with "skull & bones"....hmmmm

i'd be more concerned with this comparison;

Removed by mod: Dont do stuff like this.

Huh? What's the comparison? Flags on both pictures? You want us to get rid of flags or something?

Charge_7 said:
Huh? What's the comparison? Flags on both pictures? You want us to get rid of flags or something?

LOL no no, just a lil dig at bush, i saw that lower pic in the local paper and the nuremburg rallies were the first thing i thought of.

Nice pictures. Because they really seem like experts in global matters right? That's the thing with you guys. It's the friggin' "MTV" wisdom.

The idea that Bush was elected because of Iraq isn't quite right. Actually plenty of Republicans felt that war was a huge mistake. But why did they vote Republican then? Some may be party loyalty. But it goes further. Because of the high charged atmosphere of the run up to the election, the noisy and the most extreme of the left came to the spotlight and they were simply seemingly against the most important American traditions. Among them, Christianity. News of kids being punished for making any patriotic or religious gesture in school I think probably shocked most people. Basically they felt that the Democatic party wasn't going to defend their traditions and were going to buy into the extreme left philosophies. Kerry obviously knew the extreme left stuff was nuts, but was afraid of losing his Democratic support. But on the flip side he didn't want to lose the rest of the Americans by seeming almost... well Anti-American.
But the Republican party made it clear who's side they were on in this case and when the elections came, democracy did speak but the rest of the world didn't get it. We didn't get it because most of us were not in America to see the culture war brewing. The only thing we saw was Iraq. Had this election been SOLEY about Iraq, Bush would have lost. On almost every poll the majority or slight majority of people felt the Iraq war was a mistake.
So you see. It wasn't a question about millions of people being stupid. It was a story of the extreme left making too much noise, giving the Democatic party an almost extremist, anti-American, anti-Christian image.
On top of this, there were us, the arrogant foreigners telling them who to vote for, knocking on Bush etc. Now imagine the flip side. Every country has something wrong with itself. And the citizens of those countries protest about them too. But the atmosphere changes when some foreigners start knocking on it. The response is "piss off and mind your own business."
And that is the story of the 2004 elections. I was there to see the whole thing happen. Bush didn't win because of Iraq. He won on the war within America.

That's fine. You can dislike Bush all you want. Drawing some kind of cludged comparison of him to Hitler though is not terribly brilliant.

the_13th_redneck said:
Nice pictures. Because they really seem like experts in global matters right? That's the thing with you guys. It's the friggin' "MTV" wisdom.

The idea that Bush was elected because of Iraq isn't quite right. Actually plenty of Republicans felt that war was a huge mistake. But why did they vote Republican then? Some may be party loyalty. But it goes further. Because of the high charged atmosphere of the run up to the election, the noisy and the most extreme of the left came to the spotlight and they were simply seemingly against the most important American traditions. Among them, Christianity. News of kids being punished for making any patriotic or religious gesture in school I think probably shocked most people. Basically they felt that the Democatic party wasn't going to defend their traditions and were going to buy into the extreme left philosophies. Kerry obviously knew the extreme left stuff was nuts, but was afraid of losing his Democratic support. But on the flip side he didn't want to lose the rest of the Americans by seeming almost... well Anti-American.
But the Republican party made it clear who's side they were on in this case and when the elections came, democracy did speak but the rest of the world didn't get it. We didn't get it because most of us were not in America to see the culture war brewing. The only thing we saw was Iraq. Had this election been SOLEY about Iraq, Bush would have lost. On almost every poll the majority or slight majority of people felt the Iraq war was a mistake.
So you see. It wasn't a question about millions of people being stupid. It was a story of the extreme left making too much noise, giving the Democatic party an almost extremist, anti-American, anti-Christian image.
On top of this, there were us, the arrogant foreigners telling them who to vote for, knocking on Bush etc. Now imagine the flip side. Every country has something wrong with itself. And the citizens of those countries protest about them too. But the atmosphere changes when some foreigners start knocking on it. The response is "piss off and mind your own business."
And that is the story of the 2004 elections. I was there to see the whole thing happen. Bush didn't win because of Iraq. He won on the war within America.

VERY nice post redneck! Props your way.

battery said:
VERY nice post redneck! Props your way.

Cheers Battery.
This is why I value first hand experience so much. I felt this before in Indonesia in 1998 and I felt it again on Sept 11th 2001 and then again with the 2004 USA Elections. You miss SO MUCH if you're not there and I have truly been blessed by being in those crucial places at the crucial times.

People who said that there was no plane wreckage on Sept 11th 2001 at the Pentagon obviously saw the abbreviated news. I was in DC at the time and I know exactly where I was. And I swore that I saw plane wreckage on the TV and not to mention, there were multiple eyewitnesses. The part of the Pentagon that was hit is right in the line of sight of a major highway.

The value of first hand experience is invaluable.
Through foreign press, you only get the side of the story that they feel is juicy. You will never see the whole picture.

chewie_nz said:
Charge_7 said:

LOL no no, just a lil dig at bush, i saw that lower pic in the local paper and the nuremburg rallies were the first thing i thought of.

I think you need to take a trip to the Holocaust Museum with Britain's Prince Harry. He seems to have forgotten also.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4170083.stm

Missileer said:
chewie_nz said:
Charge_7 said:

I think you need to take a trip to the Holocaust Museum with Britain's Prince Harry. He seems to have forgotten also.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4170083.stm

huh? how have i forgotten what happened during the holocaust? i was merely suggesting that the picture reminded people of the Nuremburg rally, never did i mention that bush was as bad as hitler

Chewie, read my rather long post on page 1 because it actually answers your questions and directly answers the post you made just before it.

What nonesense are these people talking about comparing Hitler and Bush and mentioning the Holocaust all at the same time.

BUSH JUST STOPPED A HOLOCAUST!

BUSH JUST STOPPED A HITLER!

He stopped Saddam's gassing of the Kurds and Saddam's murder of his own people.

George W. Bush did what the French didn't have the guts to do in the 1930's. Stop Hitler before it was too late.

Instead they wanted to be politically correct and nice and kiss everyones behind, so everyone would love them. Sure everyone loved them, especially Hilter for not stopping him before he got too strong.

Maybe the French were afraid they would incur some casualties which are invitable with these things, well they traded a few thousand casualties for millions later. The very thing they dreaded came to them, because they were afraid to face it to begin with.

gladius said:
BUSH JUST STOPPED A HOLOCAUST!

BUSH JUST STOPPED A HITLER!

Hehe your hilarious...and you've just made my morning a bit more enjoyable. Congratulations.

Back