Sara Palin Joins Fox News

FOX and Al-Jazeera are about the same in terms of attempting to be respectable, non-biased news sources (both pretty bad) but Al-Jazeera folks don't scream into the microphone in the studio as much.

You left out MSNBC.

Marsh you can't tell me that you wouldn't wet your knickers and smooch your Obama photo if Palin got the nomination.

You left out MSNBC.

Marsh you can't tell me that you wouldn't wet your knickers and smooch your Obama photo if Palin got the nomination.
Yeah, probably, and you'd go and make another blood sacrifice at your shrine to Ronald Reagan that you think no one knows about. :mrgreen:

Yeah but it's getting harder and harder to find virgins...everybody has been screwed by the liberal progressive agenda.........

I just haven't much MSNBC but I wouldn't be surprised.
Journo types just tend to be quite liberal. Just the nature of their profession I guess. Every profession has its own culture.
Fox News would go a long way if they cut the screaming and crying though.

So Sarah is trying the Arnie approach to politics - good luck, I look forward to some pithy and inaccurate sound bites. I would say something inappropriate about better eye candy on other channels, but I wouldn't stoop so low - would I?

You left out MSNBC.

MSNBC has Joe Scarbourogh whose at the very least center-right and can often be very conservative.

Scarbourogh used to be my US Rep, but 1 person doesn't offset the rest of the crew.

The other twoon MSNBC are Olbermann and Maddow, so thats 1 conservative for 2 liberals. Tell me, how many liberals have their own show on FOX NEWS: Answer = 0.

So The conservative view point does get represented on Liberal Media, but the opposite sure isnt true.

Incidentally "The Guardian" has a interesting article today:

SARAH PALIN "GOES ROGUE", JOINS FOX NEWS.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/jan/13/sarah-palin-fox-news

I quote:

"But smart money doesn't know Sarah Palin or Fox News! Free money just to stay stuff, that doesn't even have to be true, accurate, correct or even coherent is celebrated at Fox. Palin has just landed her dream job".

or

Or, as it was reported recently that Palin exclaimed after being chosen (via Google! No, really!) to be John McCain's 2008 running mate, "it's God's will". Fortunately, as Devon also noted, "I guess God didn't want her to be vice-president after all." Thanks, God!

Priceless.

Last edited:
One newsman on US tv kept calling her book "Going Rouge"as in womens makeup, instead of going rogue, until one of the women corrected him. He then went rouge.

One newsman on US tv kept calling her book "Going Rouge"as in womens makeup, instead of going rogue, until one of the women corrected him. He then went rouge.

Either way I can't see it making me watch Fox "News", I think the novelty value will attract a few people for a short while and then it will return to what ever normal is for the channel.

Back