Sara Palin 2008 Republican National Convention speech

Actually, the Alaska age of consent laws say that 16 is the age of consent. They didn't break the law.

That would depend on when her birthday is and when they actually had sex. I just tried to research it, unfortunatly I could not find anywhere that said. But if she is 17 now and pregnant, there is a possibility that it was against the law. And I hope that the authorities are taking a look at that.

She(Bristol) was born in 1990, and is 5 months pregnant, that means she was at least 16 when the two had intercourse, so they are legally in the clear. The father Levi Johnston is also 17, so presumably, he was at least 16 as well.

She(Bristol) was born in 1990, and is 5 months pregnant, that means she was at least 16 when the two had intercourse, so they are legally in the clear. The father Levi Johnston is also 17, so presumably, he was at least 16 as well.

Well in that case I retract my statement about that. Thanks for finding that year.

Quite welcome. I wanted to know about it too... Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if they HAD broken the law... 16... My God that's young...

Back