Santa's been naughty with the Swedish Bikini Team!!!

Duty Honor Country

When Santa checks his list this year, he might find himself getting a bag of coal :lol:

"bad Santa, stay away from the Swedish Bikini Team" :drill:

:santam16:

capt.sge.pnc01.270705193027.photo00.photo.default-384x267.jpg

I'm sorry, Behemoth79, I already got the job. :twisted: . Santa should be gone in a few days when I za... :shock: umm you can disregard that part. :lol:

Cadet Chief Robot said:
I'm sorry, Behemoth79, I already got the job. :twisted: . Santa should be gone in a few days when I za... :shock: umm you can disregard that part. :lol:

dammit. So I slept with Mrs. Clause for nothing? Hey ill be in charge of recruiting new *ahem* "elves".

Hey wake up folks you guys are being fooled that's not the real Santa the real Santa lives in Finland not in Sweden!

He just vacations in Sweden as you can see..... 8)

Hmm... I guess that explains why he is so happy or something. So getting tips from Mrs. Claus isn't the right choice anyways?

Italian Guy said:
Hey wake up folks you guys are being fooled that's not the real Santa the real Santa lives in Finland not in Sweden!

He just vacations in Sweden as you can see..... 8)

The real santa lives near the north pole ;)

Its summer and the usual vecation is set to Sweden to meat the Bekini Team, while Mrs. Clause is tricked by Mr. Clause to go to the south pole.

Italian Guy said:
Check out the Redneck world map in Other jokes and humor stuff.

have you noticed its been viewed almost 1300 times? I bet having Swedish Bikini Team in the thread has something to do with it. It must have attracted those people who were having impure thoughts :whip:

WARNING: If you are reading this message, you have been put on the naughty list along with the fat man himself :santa:

Last edited:
u guys are freaks the amount of rubbish u put on this forum u would think it was a **** site. stop talking about coal and swedish people start talking about the millitary i also agree that if u r reading this u r beingh verey bad people. and stop haveing unpurte thhughts:santam16:

this board is sort of off topic knigh, if u want the real military discusions they are available in other boards, but here is where we get to laugh and have some fun time.

enjoy

knight01 said:
u guys are freaks the amount of rubbish u put on this forum u would think it was a **** site. stop talking about coal and swedish people start talking about the millitary i also agree that if u r reading this u r beingh verey bad people. and stop haveing unpurte thhughts:santam16:

That's why this part of the forum is called "General Chit Chat"... ;)

And no one is forcing you to stay here by the way....

knight01 said:

I'm a baaad boy!!! :wink:

Ron

Back