Santa's been naughty with the Swedish Bikini Team!!!

--
Boots

July 28th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Santa's been naughty with the Swedish Bikini Team!!!

When Santa checks his list this year, he might find himself getting a bag of coal

"bad Santa, stay away from the Swedish Bikini Team"

July 28th, 2005  
Redneck

So THAT'S what he does the rest of the year!
July 28th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Maybe the elves went on strike and these are the scabs?
--
Boots
July 28th, 2005  
Locke

onya santa, you really are jolly old st nick!!!!
July 28th, 2005  
behemoth79

I have just applied at the north pole to replace him as the new santa once he kicks the bucket =D.
July 28th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'm sorry, Behemoth79, I already got the job. . Santa should be gone in a few days when I za... umm you can disregard that part.
July 28th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Chief Robot
I'm sorry, Behemoth79, I already got the job. . Santa should be gone in a few days when I za... umm you can disregard that part.
dammit. So I slept with Mrs. Clause for nothing? Hey ill be in charge of recruiting new *ahem* "elves".
July 28th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Hey wake up folks you guys are being fooled that's not the real Santa the real Santa lives in Finland not in Sweden!

He just vacations in Sweden as you can see..... 8)
July 30th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Hmm... I guess that explains why he is so happy or something. So getting tips from Mrs. Claus isn't the right choice anyways?
July 30th, 2005  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Hey wake up folks you guys are being fooled that's not the real Santa the real Santa lives in Finland not in Sweden!

He just vacations in Sweden as you can see..... 8)
The real santa lives near the north pole

Its summer and the usual vecation is set to Sweden to meat the Bekini Team, while Mrs. Clause is tricked by Mr. Clause to go to the south pole.